Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Adrenocorticotrophin Homeopathic Dilution
Adrenocorticotrophin also known as ACTH
Is a Homoeopathic Dilution made from Adrenocorticotropin hormone. It is reported to be useful in pruritus, glycosuria, pulmonary emphysema, etc.
It is used to cover the side effects of corticotropin. It is indicated in epigastric constriction, pruritus, dryness of skin, oedema, and adipose infiltration of the upper part of the body, renal glycosuria and pulmonary emphysema. Adrenocorticotrophin (ACTH) Dilution is made from adrenocorticotrophic hormone. It is a polypeptide tropic hormone secreted and produced by the pituitary gland. It helps in production and release of cortisol from the adrenal gland.
A person is dull and depressive. Undertakes many projects but is unable to complete any. There is pallor and the skin loses its color. Frequent micturition. Frequent and urgent need to urinate.
- Mind: Anxiety when alone. Forsaken feelings along with a desire for death. Memory is weak, I use the wrong words and make mistakes in spellings. The mood alternates from timid to irresolute and irritable. Sees mice running around the room. Forgetful with lack of concentration. Cannot remember names. Depressed and absent-minded.
- Head: Congestion and headache aggravated by coughing, standing up and walking. Can sleep only after 1 am
- Skin: Thinning of the skin. Skin is dirty and discharges pus from eruptions. Skin of the face dry , with sensation of heat at night. Chapping of the right thumb. Pruritus of the hands and knees, worse from the heat of the bed. Profuse sweating of the feet. Dryness of the palms of the hands, and of the nail beds. Fine, powdery exfoliation on the back of the fingers.
- Throat: Throat dry, with sensation of swollen tonsils. Pain at the back of the throat as from a splinter, ameliorated by drinking a little cold water, aggravated by movement. Tickling at the back of the throat, worse in a hot room. Cough, on waking, worse from 10 a.m. to midday, and with cold air. Sputum frothy. Sighing in sleep.
Clinical Indications and Health Benefits
- Allergic Reactions: Adrenalinum is used to treat symptoms of acute allergic reactions, such as hives, asthma, and hay fever, aiming to modulate the body's allergic response.
- Cardiovascular Issues: It may be indicated for managing conditions related to the cardiovascular system, including cases of low blood pressure and other heart-related symptoms, by theoretically improving circulation and heart function.
- Stress and Anxiety: Reflecting its physiological action, Adrenalinum can be employed in situations of high stress, anxiety, and panic attacks, where it's thought to help balance the body's stress response.
Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician's advice.
What are uses/benefits of Adrenocorticotropin?
It is used to cover side effects of corticotropin. In is indicated in epigastric constriction, pruritus, dryness of skin, oedema, and adipose infiltration of the upper part of the body, renal glycosuria and pulmonary emphysema.
What are the side effects of Adrenocorticotropin?
No known side effects reported.
What precautions to take before using Adrenocorticotropin?
How long should I take Adrenocorticotropin?
Until the symptoms improve or as per the Physicians prescription.
Is Adrenocorticotropin safe for children?
Is it safe to use Adrenocorticotropin during pregnancy?
- Read the label carefully before use
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place. All sealed units.