Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Aconitum E Radice Homeopathic Dilution
Also known as Aconitum Napellus E Radice.
Aconitum Radix, more commonly known in homeopathy as Aconitum Napellus (or simply Aconite), is derived from the plant species Aconitum napellus, belonging to the family Ranunculaceae. This plant, also known as monkshood or wolfsbane, is native to western and central Europe, and it's well-known for its beautiful blue flowers as well as its toxic properties. The root of this plant is used in homeopathy after a process of dilution and succussion (vigorous shaking), which is believed to enhance its healing properties while minimizing its toxic effects.
It contains higher quantity of active drug than Aconitum napellus and as such it is more poisonous. It is found in the higher altitudes of the Himalayas. Homeopathically its action is similar to that of Aconitum napellus.A homoeopathic tincture is made from the roots of Aconitum napellus. It is covered by the Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of United States and is considered to give better and uniform results than Aconite napellus.It is useful in sensory infections, and neuralgia. It is used in cases of symptoms caused due to exposure of dry, cold weather or air and as a first choice in inflammatory fevers. Lower potencies have been used externally in cases of inflammatory joint pains and neuralgia. There are reports of its use for lowering the tension of arteries, emotional, physical and mental tensions and in cases of neuralgia. As a result the drug has been used in congestion and in influenza. Externally it is used in sprains, soreness and localized inflammation. The prescribed dose in homeopathy is 3x and higher. Q. 1x, 1-2 drops twice daily in neuralgia (William Boericke).It should be taken under medical supervision, as it is x toxic drug. It should not be used internally below 3x. Sensory infections, and neuralgia. Joint pains and neuralgia.
Aconitum E Radice Dilution is a homoeopathic medicine which is useful in treating sensory infections and neuralgia. It is effective in ailments related to dry and cold weather such as sprains, soreness and localized inflammation.
- Helps in relieving stress caused due to emotional and mental exhaustion
- Provides effective relief from cold, cough and congestion
- Useful in reducing inflammation in joints
- Helps in treating soreness caused by sprains
- Effective in treating fever caused due to exposure of cold air
- Cures redness and pain caused due to fever..
Clinical Indications and Health Benefits
Aconitum Napellus is primarily indicated for conditions that arise suddenly and are of an acute nature. Its key indications include:
- Fever and Inflammation: It's often used at the very onset of fever, especially if the fever comes on suddenly after exposure to cold air or a shock.
- Anxiety and Panic Attacks: Aconite is considered beneficial for acute panic states, fear of death, and anxiety, often with a sudden onset.
- Acute Respiratory Conditions: Such as the initial stages of colds, coughs, croup, and laryngitis, particularly if symptoms arise after exposure to cold weather.
- Pain: It is also used for sharp, intense pain, especially headaches that come on suddenly.
Materia Medica Information
In homoeopathy, the materia medica provides detailed descriptions of the symptomatology of a remedy. For Aconitum Napellus, the materia medica emphasizes its effectiveness in sudden, intense symptoms that come on after exposure to cold weather or emotional shock. It's particularly noted for its action on the cardiovascular and respiratory systems, producing symptoms akin to an acute fear or fright reaction.
Get Aconitum Radix Homeopathy Medicated Pills hereSide Effects
In homeopathic dilutions, Aconitum Napellus is considered safe for use, with side effects being rare due to the high dilution levels. However, it's crucial to use this remedy under the guidance of a qualified homeopath, especially given the toxic nature of the source plant at higher concentrations. Incorrect use or handling of higher concentrations of aconite can lead to serious side effects, including nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and even cardiac arrhythmias or paralysis
In summary, Aconitum Napellus is a widely used remedy in homeopathy for acute conditions marked by sudden onset, especially those involving fever, anxiety, or acute respiratory symptoms. Its efficacy, like that of all homeopathic remedies, is a subject of ongoing debate in the medical community, with proponents arguing for its benefits based on homeopathic principles and skeptics pointing to the lack of empirical evidence supporting its effectiveness beyond a placebo effect. Always consult with a healthcare professional before starting any new treatment.Safety Information:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place. All sealed units.