Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
It is a natural medicine prepared from plant Ricinus communis commonly called castor oil bean that belongs to the family euphorbiaceae.
The leaves of this plant have very strong action on female genitals and breasts.
Its use for enhancing milk supply has been done since ancient times. There are records by Hale that in ancient times in the Cape Verde Islands the leaves of this plant were applied to the breasts of females after childbirth to boost the flow of milk.
About Vashisht Ricinus Communis 1x Tablets
- Ricinus Communis mother tincture tablets homeopathy medicine is very useful for increasing the quantity of milk in nursing women.
- It works as a laxative and increases milk production in nursing women.
- It also indicated for burning in the stomach with nausea and profuse vomiting making the mouth dry and thirsty.
100 Tablets packed in a single bottle
Free from side effects, contraindications, artificial flavours, colours, and chemical preservatives
Recommended and trusted by homeopaths
This homeopathic single remedy is prepared from Pure Homeopathic Mother Tincture works as a laxative and increases the milk production in nursing women. It also indicated for burning in the stomach with nausea and profuse vomiting making the mouth dry and thirsty. This does away with problems like evaporation, leak/spillage, etc. You have always known how good Homeopathic mother tinctures are to be, now Dr. Vashisht brings the best of mother tinctures in convenient tablets form, manufactured under strict quality control, ensuring strongest value of each mother tincture in pure imported HMS brand lactose based tablets.
- One of its kind remedy in India, made from Homeopathic Mother Tincture as per HPI, GMP standards
- Easily absorbed and digested
|Manufacturer||Vashisht Homoeopathic Pharmaceuticals|
|Presentation||100 Tablets packed in a single bottle|
|Dosage||Adults- 2 Tablets 3 times a day or as directed by your homeopathic physician|