Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Acidum Nitricum (Nitric Acid)
It is used in old-schools practice as an escharotic (ending to produce an eschar; corrosive; caustic) for warts and warty tumors, for phagedenic ulcer (a cutaneous ulcer that rapidly spreads peripherally), chancres (a painless ulcer, particularly one that develops on the genitals), poisoned bites
The dilute acid is used internally in fevers to quench thirst, in bronchitis and phthisis to diminish the excessive secretions, in some cases of syphilis, in phosphaturia.
It has been injected into the bladder in a dilute form to dissolve calculi (Brunton).
Nitricum acidum is a homeopathic remedy often used for irritability and that has a particular affinity for the mouth, throat and chest.
Clinical Indications of Acidum Nitricum
- Actinomycosis, Anus, fissure of.
- Axilla, offensive perspiration of.
- Bladder, chronic catarrh of.
- Breath, offensive, Bright's disease.
- Cheloid, Chilblains, Choking, easy. Climacteric, Cold, easily taken.
- Dysentery, Dyspepsia. Ear, affections of.
- Eyes, affections of.
- Feet. perspiring.
- Fistula, lachrymal.
- Freckles, Frost-bites. Glandular swellings. Gleet.
- Gums, sore, Hematuria. Hemorrhages. Herpes.
- Herpes preputialis.
- Ingrowing toe-nail.
- Iritis, syphilitic.
- Jaw-joint, cracking in.
- Menstruation, excessive.
- Mouth, sore, Mucous patches, Musce volitantes. Myopia.
- Nails, affections of.