Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Schwabe Hepar Sulphuris Pentarkan tablets
Hepar suphuris Pentarkan is the homoeopathic medicine formulated for the treatment of Chronic purulent skin affections like dermatitis, rosacea and erythema. It is composed of five important homoeopathic remedies like Apis mellifica, Hepar sulphuris, Calcarea hypophosphorosa, Echinacea angustifolia and Silicea. They are very effective in the cases of acne and boils, and tones up the physiological processes to promote a healthy skin.
Effectively heals acne / purulent skin conditions and promotes healthy skin
- Lowers formation of pus
- Tones up physiological process to promote healthy skin
- Helps in healing abscess.
It helps in toning up the physiological processes and promotes healthy skin. It also helps in removing grease plugs, blackheads and comedones. It hastens the suppuration and expulsion of foreign bodies or microbes.
Chronic purulent skin conditions are progressive in nature with psoric and scrophulous constitutions at the back of it. The affections may assume a variety of modifications. Skin is not just the dermis but it has its muscles, blood vessels, lymphatic system, neuro-receptors, glands, hair and hair follicles. Its physiology and its participation in our many physiological functions like respiration, metabolism and its protective functions are scientifically well known. With such complex interlinks, it’s not surprising that many persons believe that health of the skin is reflective of total health. Many factors can influence the skin’s health. Purulent skin conditions or suppurative tendencies are observed in many skin diseases like eczema, different forms of dermatitis, rosacea and erythema. Acne is one very common condition which is faced by many growing adults within this pathological condition.
In acne, greasy plugs accumulate in the duct of sebaceous glands particularly those of face, shoulders and back. They are also called comedones or black heads. The condition is common to both sexes in the age group of 15-30. It should not be neglected because it leaves permanent scarring and disfigurement of the face.
This combination of five drugs is effective in the cases of acne and boils. It helps in healing abscess and lowers the formation of pus by eliminating the infection or other causative factors. The complex tones up other bodily physiological processes to promote healthy skin.
Indications: Chronic purulent skin condition, acne vulgaris.
Hepar Sulphuris Pentarkan Composition & Benefits :
Each tablet of 250 mg contains :
- Apis mellifica 5x 25 mg
- Hepar sulphur 5x 25 mg
- Calcarea hypophosphorosa 2x 25 mg
- Echinacea angustifolia 1x 25 mg
- Silicea 5x 25 mg
- Excipients Q.S. to make 250 mg
Proven indications of the individual ingredients in the sphere of claimed action :
- Apis mellifica : It is indicated for sore, sensitive swelling, which is oedemous, puffed and painful. The skin generally has red rosy hue. Effusion is sometimes observable.
- Hepar sulphur: It is indicated for abscesses, suppurating glands, papules and pimples prone to pus formation, acne, angio-neurotic oedema and cold sores. It covers urticaria.
- Calcarea hypophosphorous : It is intended for liberal doses of phosphorus which improves skin’s health and is indicated for acne pustulosa and for prominent peripheral veins standing like whipcords. It helps in pus reabsorption and healing process.
- Echinacea Angustifolia: The drug helps to correct blood dyscrasia, septic conditions and it is generally recommended for recurring boils, enlarged lymphatics, old ulcers and irritation from external poisons of plants or insects. It stimulates the immune system.
- Silicea: Its action is to control suppurative processes, helps in the metabolism of tissues, thus stimulating proper healing. It is indicated for Felons, abscesses, boils and old fistulous ulcers. It controls purulence, suppuration, and promotes healing.
Dosage: Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1-2 tablets thrice daily. In acute conditions two tablets every hour for three days. Children should be given one tablet thrice daily, in acute condition one tablet every hour for three days. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
- Side effects: No side effects of Hepar Sulphuris Pentarkan are known.
- Contra-indication: No contra-indications for the use of Hepar Sulphuris Pentarkan are known.
- Interactions: No interactions between Hepar Sulphuris Pentarkan and other products are known.
Presentation: Bottle of 20gm.
Wheezal Acne Clear Tablets for acne, white heads, blackheads
Hapdco Aqui Plus Tablets for Acne, Blackheads