Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Schwabe Klimaktolan tablets is indicated to treat symptoms of early menopause
Schwabe Klimaktolan tablets are commonly indicated for symptoms of early menopause, a homeopathic medicine with a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs and available in drops form. It has key ingredients like cimicifuga racemosa, sepia officinalis etc that acts on menopausal symptoms like cardiac palpitation (irregular heart beat), hot flushes and depression. It is also indicated for dizziness, restlessness, pruritus (severe itching of the skin), perspiration attacks and sleep disorders.
Menopausal symptoms such as hot flushes, cardiac palpitation, dizziness, depression, pruritis, restlessness, attacks of perspiration and sleep disorders.
The long term symptoms of early menopause can increase the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases. Final menstruation or also termed as menopause refers to the end of the reproductive fertility in women. Menopause is followed by certain hormonal changes over the ten years or more. Depending on the health of women, menopause can set in between 44 to 50 years of the age. Main symptom of menopause is erratic (unpredictable) bleeding in respect to duration, consistency, frequency and quantity of the flow. Period of declining sexuality, hormonal alteration and infertility around the menopause duration refers to the condition called climacteric. Other symptoms include vertigo (sensation of weariness), hot flushes, perspiration (sweating) attacks, vaginal dryness, headache, urethritis (inflammation of urethra), irritability, loss of libido (sexual desire), depression, tiredness, urinary tract infections etc.
Each Tablet Of 250 Mg Contans: Cimicifuga Recemosa 2x 25Mg; Sepia Officinalis 2x 25Mg; Lachesis Mutus 5x 25 Mg; Ignatia Amara 3x 25Mg; Sanguinaria Canadensis 2x 25 Mg; Excepients Q. S. To Make 250 Mg.
How the ingredient in Schwabe Klimaktolan tablets work?
The key properties in Schwabe Klimaktolan tablets are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of early menopause
- Cimicifuga racemosa-treats pain in ovarian region, depression and nervousness. It also treats arthralgic (joints pain), myalgic (muscular pain) and neuralgic (pain in the distribution of nerves) symptoms like pain, sleep disturbances and irritability.
- Sepia officinalis-treats hot flushes, weakness during menopause, perspiration, painful coitus (sexual intercourse) etc. It is also indicated for yellow leucorrhoea (vaginal discharge), prolapse of uterus (muscles and ligaments stretch and weaken, providing inadequate support for theuterus), sleep disturbances, irritability and sleep disturbances.
- Lachesis mutus-it treats symptoms of early menopause like climacteric conditions such as hot flushes, palpitation, fainting, headache and too short, painful and feeble menses.
- Ignatia amara-treats irregularity in menses in the terms of consistency and flow. It also treats mood swings, sexual frigidity (failure of a female to respond to sexual stimulus), psychological sadness etc.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis-treats headaches, leucorrhea, breast soreness, palpitation, hot flushes, tachycardia (abnormally rapid heart rate) etc.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician 1 to 2 tablets of Klimaktolan, 3 times per day over an extended period of time. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.|
|Side effects||No side effects of Schwabe Klimaktolan tablets are known.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications for the use of Schwabe Klimaktolan tablets are known.|
|Interactions||No interactions between Schwabe Klimaktolan tablets and other products are known.|
|Form||Tablets, 40 tablets in blister pack of 4x 10|