Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Medisynth Renakoll Syrup
Dr.Vcnally Renakoll Syrup is a proven combination for complaints of urinary system because it is designed to cover a wide spectrum of urinary complaints. It is helpful in cases of pain, dysuria (painful urination), calculi and recurrent urinary tract infection. It will also help to prevent tendency for calculi formation by improving renal functions.
Urinary tract infection is the term used to describe the growth of bacteria in the urinary tract with infection occurring anywhere from the urethral meatus to the renal cortex. Urinary tract infection is a common clinical problem that affects a large number of women populations annually during their lifetime. There is an increased in the rate of UTI during puberty, related in part to the onset of sexual activity and pregnancy. This problem affects primarily adolescent females; adolescent males have very low rates of infection.
The diagnosis in women is further complicated because the symptoms of Urinary tract infection can be similar to those of vaginitis or a sexually transmitted infection. Painful urination is usually caused by a urinary tract infection, associated symptoms mainly include frequent or urgent urination, an inability to release more that a small amount of urine followed by an urgent need to urinate again, and a burning sensation while urinating. If kidney also is infected, you may experience pain in your abdomen or back, a fever or vomiting. A kidney infection is a serious condition that requires immediate medical attention. Dysuria is defined as painful urination. The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat urinary affections but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility.
Doctor advise on Renakoll
Dr kirti (watch his You Tube vide titled "Homeopathic Medicine for Kidney Disease ? Renakoll Syrup ! UTI kidney stone Cystitis!) recommends Renakoll Syrup as very effective Syrup in
- renal stone or kidney stone
- UTI urinary tract infection
- Cystitis bladder infection
- burning during urination
- increased creatinine and urea
his advise on how to use
Renakoll syrup 5ml 2 times a day, for children's 2.5 ml three times a day
Renakoll Syrup Ingredients
Berberis Vulgaris Ø 2%, Sarsaparilla Ø 2%, Sabal Serrulata Ø 1%, Tribulus Terrestris Ø 1%, Chimaphilla Umbellata Ø 1%, Helonias Dioica Ø 1%, Juniperus Communis Ø 1%, Vesicaria Ø 1%.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Renakoll
- Berberis vulgaris : Acts especially on kidneys causes inflammation with haematuria. It relieves burning pains in region of kidneys and urethra. Pains may be felt all over the body emanating from small of back, wandering, radiating pains worse by standing or active exercise. Rapid change of symptoms- pain changes in regard to place & character-thirst alternates with thirstlessness. Arthritic affections with urinary disturbances. Urine with thick mucus & bright red, mealy sediment. Pain in the thighs and loins on urinating.
- Sarsaparilla: Urinary symptoms well marked. Very useful remedy in renal colic with scanty, slimy, sandy & bloody urine gravel with severe pain at conclusion of urination. Renal colt and dysuria in infants child screams before and while passing urine. Pain from right kidney downwards. Distention and tenesnms of bladder; urine passes in thin feeble stream & dribbles while sitting.
- Sabal serrulata: Sabal especially useful for irritability of genitourinary organs. Constant desire to pass urine at night enuresis; paresis of sphincter vesicae. Difficult urination, cystitis with prostatic hypertrophy. Chronic gonorrhoea.
- Tribulus terrestris: (lkshugandha) An East Indian remedy useful in urinary affection, especially dysuria and calculus affections. Prostatitis, calculus affections and sexual neurasthenia are the marked symptoms of remedy.
- Chimaphilla umbellata: Acts principally on kidneys and genitourinary tract. Suited to plethoric young women with dysuria. Hepatic and renal dropsy. One of the remedies whose symptoms point to its employment in bladder affection, notably catarrh, acute and chronic. Urine turbid, scanty, offensive, containing ropy or bloody mucus and depositing copious sediment. Burning and scalding during micturition and straining afterwards. Must strain before flow comes.
- Helonias dioica: Constant aching and tenderness over kidneys. In female suppressed menses and the kidneys congested it seems as if the monthly congestion, instead of venting itself as it should through uterine vessels has extended to the kidneys. Aching and burning across lumbar region; can trace outlines of kidneys by constant burning. Bearing pain in lumbar region extending down legs. Albuminous, phosphatic profuse urine.
- Juniperus communis: It relieves catarrhal inflammation of kidneys. Dropsy with suppression of urine. Strangury, bloody, scanty urine violet odour. Weight in kidney region, renal hyperaemia. Prostatic discharge. In diabetes, repeated urine infection. The kidney size is enlarged. Urine micro-albumin rises initially and then urea and creatinine increases. Dr SB Tiwari recommends this medicine for renal hypremia, , pyelitis
- Vesicaria: Urinary and kidney remedy. Smarting & burning sensation along urethra in bladder with frequent desire to void urine often with strangury. Cystitis irritable bladder. Albuminuria, dropsy, gonorrhoea, gravel and haematuria with nephralgia.
|Dosage||1 teaspoonful (5ml) of Medisynth Renakoll two times a day, Children|
|Contra indications & Side effects||None known (Ingredients are natural, safe plant extracts.)|
|Manufacturer||Medisynth Ch. Pvt. Ltd|
|Presentation||Syrup: 125 ml and 450 ml|