Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Cantharis Homeopathy Dilution
It is one of the chief remedies that act on the urinary and sexual organs with constant urging to urinate. It is also indicated in gastric, hepatic and abdominal complaints, gastric derangements of pregnancy where all the symptoms are associated with irritation of the bladder.
What doctors recommend Cantharis for?
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends Cantharis for
- Urinary System (cystitis, UTI, kidney pain, nephritis, urethral stricture, kidney stone). The main indication for using it is pain and burning before, during and after urination.
- Skin (burns, scalds, sunburn, eczema, ulcers). There is relief from cold applications. In some cases blisters (fluid filled bumps) can be present in burns cases. Its use is also done for cases of sunburn
- Female problems (nymphomania, vaginal discharge, vaginal itching, ovaritis, sterility)
- Throat (burning, inflammation, ulcers, mucus, difficult swallowing)
Depending from case to case it can be used from low to high potency. It can be repeated often in low potency but in high potency frequent repetition is usually not recommended. In case of burns on skin this medicine can be applied externally on skin by diluting its 1X or 2X potency in water.
Dr KS Gopi recommends Cantharis for
- Cantharis30 as one of the top remedies for UTI. This medicine can also be used in treating cases where there is recurrence. Symptoms; a burning pain while passing urine, feeling that the urine was not completely expelled, pain in the back on both sides of the spine
- Cantharis 30 is ideal choice among Homeopathic medicines for pus cells in urine, burning in urethra before urination, Tenesmus of bladder is marked.
- Cantharis30 is excellent remedy for prostatitis when the urine is passed with a burning sensation and in drops. So, burning, smarting, scalding micturition with urine coming out in drops is a clear guide to use Cantharis.
Cantharis Patient profile
Throat: Inflammation of throat with burning and scalding sensation of the mouth, pharynx and throat with furrowed and cracked tongue with vesicles and reddish edges. Thick viscid mucus in the throat and pharynx with difficulty in swallowing liquids. Spasmodic contraction of the throat excited by touching the larynx
Chest: Collection of fluid in the lung cavities with severe ,sharp pains in the chest. Difficulty in breathing with severe palpitation and frequent, short, dry and hacking cough and tendency to lose consciousness.
Urine: Irritation of bladder with intolerable urging and painful urination. Inflammation of kidneys with bloody urine and violent cutting and burning pains in the region of kidneys with painful urging to urinate. Severe tenesmus with sharp cutting pains before, during, and after urination. Hot scalding urine passed in drops.
Female: Painful urination with retained placenta, in removing moles, dead products of conception and membranes. Increased sexual desire, inflammation of uterus after child birth with inflammation of bladder. Menses too early and too profuse with irritation and swelling of vulva and pain in the coccyx. Pain in the ovarian region which is extremely sensitive too touch.
Skin: Inflammatory skin diseases from irritation, eczema of scrotum and genital due to increased perspiration. Itching, scaly eruptions and burning vesicular eruptions. It is indicated for sunburn, burns, scalds, with rawness and smarting, relieved by cold applications. Reddish areas of inflamed skin of vesicular type, with pain and restlessness.
Modalities: Worse from touch, urinating, drinking cold water or coffee. Better by rubbing.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician's advice.