Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Injuries, healing Drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 55 homeopathic drops in wound healing process are a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs like arnica, belladonna etc selected for their ability to address all types of injuries, complete dislocation of a joint (luxation), fracture, wounds caused due to sharp weapons or fire arms that involves bleeding, temporary unconsciousness or confusion(concussion) of brain. It is also indicated for feverish infections, presence in tissues of harmful bacteria and toxins through infection of a wound (sepsis) and generally to stimulate the defensive energy. It also treats heart strain and disease marked by inflammation and pain in the joints and muscles (rheumatism) occurring where the older injuries are sustained.
Injuries of all types, fracture, luxation, sprain, concussion of brain, wounds caused by fire-arms or sharp weapons, involving bleeding. May be used as a complementary remedy in feverish infections, sepsis, and in general on account of its stimulating effect on the defensive energy of the organism.
The present remedy also covers excesses in sports, over strain, as for instance of laborers carrying heavy weights (heart strain), and rheumatism occurring where old injuries have been sustained.
R 55 is proven remedy in wound healing process.Injuries are the harm to the body caused due to the falls, accidents, weapons, hits etc., that damage the skin where as wounds break skin or other tissues of the body. Wounds refer to sharp injury that damages dermis of skin. Wounds include scrapes, cuts, scratches and punctured skin. Accidents, stitches, surgery etc can be the causes for wounds to happen. Common types of injuries include burns, bruises, fractures, dislocations, strains and sprains. Wounds can affect the muscles, ligaments, tendons, blood vessels, nerves and bones. In wound healing process the body tissues and skin repairs itself after the injury.
Arnica D3, Belladonna D4, Calendula D3, Echinacea Angust. D3, Hamamelis D4, Rhus Tox. D6, Ruta D6, Symphytum D6.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R55
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R 55 are derived from the following ingredients for wound healing process
- Arnica -it acts on arterial system that regulates blood circulation and eliminates the stoppages.
- Belladonna -it works against inflammation
- Calendula -treats injured tissue or skin where blood capillaries have been ruptured (contusion)
- Echinacea angustifolia -it works wound healing process i.e. against the inflammation and septic complications
- Hamamelis -treats the formation of blood clots in veins (venous stasis) and bleeding.
- Rhus toxicodendron -it treats the consequences of the dislocation and overexertion.
- Ruta grav -treats unduly great efforts.
- Symphytum -it is useful in fracture.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 55 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 55 dropsshould be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 55 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 55 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
In acute injuries every 10 minutes 10-15 drops in a little water or undiluted
In fracture, take, the first day every 1/4 hour, the second day every ½ hour, the third day every hour, 15 drops. Then 3-6 times daily 10-15 drops, possibly before meals
In influenza and cardiac complaints (caused by overstrain) use the present remedy alternatively with other remedies according to the degree of gravity, every ¼ - ½ hour.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|