Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Biochemic Tablets Calcarea phosphorica 3X, 6X, 12X, 30X, 200X
Calcarea Phosphorica (or Phosphoricum) is referred to as the cell mineral. This salt is essential for the creation of new cells, especially bone cells. Calcarea Phosphorica is a chief remedy for tardy dentition, bone and joint disorders. Dentition is difficult, delayed or complicated in children
Calc phosphorica comes into usefulness at any time in life when nutrition and growth are especially important. It is therefore a major remedy for infants, children at times like dentition and at puberty when there is accelerated growth. Calc. Phos. is the tissue salt concerned with nutrition. It combines with albumin and is indicated when there are albuminous discharges
Without Calcarea Phosphorica there could be no blood coagulation. It will assist the action of a more directly indicated tissue salt and thus produce more rapid results. It promotes healthy cellular activity and restores tone to weakened organs and tissues. This tissue salt is concerned with the formation of bone and teeth and thus becomes an important remedy for children. It aids growth and normal development and should be given in cases of backwardness more particularly where there is bone weakness or recurring tooth troubles. Calc Phos is the biochemic remedy for rickets. It is a constituent of saliva and gastric juice. It assists digestion and assimilation and favours the building up of a sturdy, robust constitution. This is the remedy for any period of convalescence; its restorative power will speed recovery and replenish the body’s reserves of strength. Calc. Phos. is the tissue salt for blood poverty and conditions associated with imperfect circulation. In the anemic states often seen in young girls, this remedy should be given. Calc. Phos. pains can be severe and “fixing” and they tend to be worse at night. There may be a creeping sensation of the skin, also numbness and coldness of the limbs. Calc. Phos. has always been prized as a restorative
Benefits/Uses of Calcarea phosphorica (Calc phos):
- Bone and Joint Conditions: Calc phos can offer relief for the pain and stiffness that is common in the neck or back. This may be due to arthritis, inflamed tendons, fractures, or even ligament sprains. If there is any abnormality in the bones or joints causing them to become immobile, this homeopathic remedy may be helpful for that as well.
- Fatigue: An individual who suffers from extreme fatigue may also feel undernourished and just unwell overall. They often feel weak, exhausted, and be anemic as a result of all of this. They can become ill or may suffer from emotional stress as a result of this fatigue.
- Teething: Calc phos works well if the teething process is slow or difficult to contend with. If the teeth that form are weak they may decay easily, then this homeopathic remedy would be recommended.
- Growth Disorders: Calc phos works as a homeopathic remedy for those children and adolescents that suffer from slow growth. Alternatively this homeopathic remedy may work for very rapid growth experienced during puberty that is often accompanied by numbness. Head Pain: These are usually severe headaches that have pain running along all of the joints of the cranium. These may very well intensify into migraines if left untreated.
- Digestive Disorders: Calc phos tends to work well as a homeopathic remedy for symptoms such as indigestion, pain after eating, and heartburn. It may be difficult to eat in general as there are often cramps, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea that come about just afterwards. This may even show up in babies as a difficulty in feeding.
Calcarea Phosphoricum is one of our most important remedies. It has provided relief for patients of all ages, physically, emotionally and mentally.
Why Biochemics are important for your health?
Biochemics are also known as tissue salts or cell salts and are recommended in low decimal potencies for correcting deficiencies at cell level, They are made of lactose (milk sugar) and are chewable.
The human body contains 12 biochemic minerals present in every cell whose correct balance is essential for the proper functioning of body tissues. Noted German biochemist Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schuessler propounded that deficiency in any one mineral would lead to a disturbance in the cell life that creates a favorable environment for bacterial growth and thus illness is created
Scalp: It helps in cases where the scalp is affected by dryness accompanied by hard deposits. It also helps prevent hair fall by strengthening the hair and helps get rid of skin infections on the scalp. There can be ulcers on the scalp as well which have very hard boundaries.
Eyes: It is said to be of use in Cataract and in cases of cysts, styes and conjunctivitis. These complaints are accompanied by hard and callous eruptions.
Ears: It is of use in ear deposits with hardness. Bones of the ears may also be affected. It is helpful in chronic complaints of the ears. Ear symptoms may be accompanied by difficulty in hearing and ringing in ears.
Respiratory: It is very effective in cases of nasal catarrh especially that which can be due to a severe infection. It appears yellowish green in color. Crusting is also a prominent feature in catarrh. Sore throat with plus of mucous on the tonsils. It is hence of use in cases of Follicular Tonsillitis. It is helpful in complaints of the throat which are better by warm drinks but get worse by cold drinks. Cough brings up thick and tiny lumps of mucus which brings up a yellow expectoration. There is a tickling sensation in the throat which gets worse by lying down. It is also helpful in respiratory complaints along with cardiac troubles.
Mouth: It is an excellent remedy in cases of tooth decay. It is also helps relieve swellings of the mouth such as due to mumps. The tongue appears cracked which may or may not be painful in nature. Teeth seem to be weak in their sockets. There is pain in teeth when any food touches them.
SBL Calcarea Phosphorica Tablets Indications.
Tardy dentition, bone and joint disorders. Dentition is difficult, delayed or complicated in children.Dentition, growth supplement for children, puberty, pregnancy, old age, fractures.
Ingredients: Calcarea Phosphorica in lactose base
Adults: Four tablets 3-4 times a day. Children: Half of the adult's dose or as prescribed by the physician.