Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Viscum Pentarkan
Schwabe Viscum Pentarkan drops is homeopathic medicine to treat symptoms of high blood pressure through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key ingredients like arnica Montana, crataegus oxyacantha etc that acts on high blood pressure.
Schwabe Viscum Pentarkan drops are indicated to treat symptoms of high blood pressure
Symptoms of high blood pressure include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, headache, blurred vision, breath shortness, chest pain etc. Elevated blood pressure increases risk of organ damage in the several vascular beds that includes brain, retina, kidneys and heart. Hypertension is associated with the cardiovascular factors like diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidaemia (abnormally high concentration of fats or lipids in the blood), obesity, smoking etc. These conditions approximately accounts for 90 percent of the people suffering from hypertension. The remaining 10 percent people suffering from hypertension are afflicted by the secondary causes like renovascular diseases, renal parenchymal disease, Cushings syndrome (metabolic disorder caused by overproduction of corticosteroid hormones, often involving obesity and high blood pressure) etc. Alcohol consumption, oral contraceptives, non steroid anti inflammatory agents, appetite suppressants, thyroid hormones etc affect the blood pressure.
Arnica Montana 2x 10%; Crataegus Oxycantha 30%; Plumbum Aceticum 5x 10%; Secale Cornutum 3x 10%; Viscum Album 40%; Alcohol Content: 65% V/V.
How the ingredient in Schwabe Viscum Pentarkan drops work?
The key properties in Schwabe Viscum Pentarkan drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of high blood pressure
- Arnica Montana-treats high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis (thickening and hardening of the walls of the arteries) and weakness of heart muscles. It acts as tonic that affects blood vessels and heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha-it acts as solvent upon the calcareous deposits in the arteries. It treats ateriosclerotic hypertension in elderly, alleviates palpitations (irregular heartbeat), sharp heart pains, heart congestion, dizziness, sleeplessness, dysponea (difficult breathing) etc.
- Plumbum aceticum-it treats arteriosclerosis and circulatory disturbances. It alleviates palpitation and tachycardia (abnormal heart rate). It also treats congestive headaches accompanied by pulsation.
- Secale cornutum-it treats high blood pressure with congestive headache. It helps in alleviating dysponea, chest oppression (suppression), palpitation along with intermittent pulse, nose bleed etc.
- Viscum album-it lowers blood pressure. It provides calming effect on accelerated pulse and palpitation. It helps to relieve oppression of heart, dysponea and weight.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed, Viscum Pentarkan (WSI) should be taken as follows|
|Side effects||No side effects are known of Viscum Pentarkan drops.|
|Contra-indications||Individual who are hyper sensitive to arnica or other composite flowers should not use Viscum Pentarkan drops.|
|Interactions||No interactions between other products and Viscum Pentarkan drops are known.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|