Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Five Phos Tablets
Schwabe Five Phos Tablets is indicated for Fatigue from doing mental work; irritability; anxiety neurosis; nervous sleeplessness; depression; congestive headaches accompanied by migraine-like conditions; throbbing, pulsating headache accompanied with flushing of the face and feeling of cold; nervous exhaustion; headaches in school-going children and neurasthenia in children.
In Biochemic system of medicine, health of nerves and phosphates have established affinities. The action of phosphates is further augmented by Calcium, Iron, Manganese, Potassium and Sodium. A balanced combination of the Five phosphates strengthens the functions and health of the nervous system in all age groups. It supports recovery after long illnesses. It also helps relieve stress, improve memory and help efficient functioning (specially in those with high levels of mental work, irritability, anxiety, leading to headache and sleep disturbance).
Calcarea phosphorica, Ferrum phosphoricum, Kalium phosphoricum, Magnesium phosphoricum, Natrum phosphoricum
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Schwabe Five Phos Tablets
- Calcarea phosphorica: It is used for headache, worse near the region of sutures, from change of weather, of school children, and during puberty. It is also indicated for peevishness and forgetfulness.
- Ferrum phosphoricum: It is used for first stage of all febrile disturbances and inflammations. It also helps in increasing haemoglobin. It is also indicated for soreness to touch, cold, noise; rush of blood to head; throbbing sensation and for ill effects of sun-heat
- Kalium phosphoricum: It is one of the great nerve remedies. It is used for prostration and in persons feeling weak and tired, in cases of marked disturbance of the sympathetic nervous system, conditions arising from want of nerve power such as neurasthenia, mental and physical depressions. It is also indicated for anxiety, lethargy, indisposition to meet people; extreme lassitude and depression. In case of very nervous person, it is helpful in occipital headache; headache in students and for those worn out by fatigue and in cerebral anaemia.
- Magnesium phosphoricum: It is indicated for neuralgic pain, normally relieved by warmth. It is specially suited to tired, languid and exhausted people. It acts on indisposition for mental exertion. It is used for aches after mental labour, symptoms are often accompanied with chilliness and are always better by warmth. It also acts on vertigo.
- Natrum phosphoricum: It is indicated for flatulence, with sour rising in normal as well as persons with irritability, tension and weak nerves. It is also used in cases of feeling dull in the morning.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 2 tablets thrice daily. Children should be given half the adult dose.|
|Side effects||No side effects of Five phos tablets are known.|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications for the use of Five phos tablets are known|
|Interactions||No interactions between Five phos tablets and other products are known.|