Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Iodium Homeopathy Medicated Pills
Iodium (Iodine) increases appetite and thirst. Indicated for debility, cold hands and feet. Also indicated in craving for cold air, weakness and loss of breath on climbing.
- Thyroid disorders
- Marasmus (protein-energy-nutrient malnutrition)
- Emaciation (Underweight despite eating well)
- anxiety & depression
- Dark complexion (sun burn, eating disorders)
- Cold hands, feet
Active ingredients: Iodium
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules made from pharma grade sugar
- Medicated from German Dilutions, prepared traditional way using hand succussion
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.