Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Naphthalinum Homeopathy Trituration Tablets
Also known as: Naphthal, Napht
Externally in skin diseases
Eruptions at corners of mouth and pigmentation around nails.
Important Indicated symptom
- Marked affinity for the eye
- Sneezing, eyes inflamed, painful, head hot.
- Soreness in chest and stomach; must loosen clothing.
- Dyspnea and sighing inspiration
Reactions with Napthalinum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of napthalinum
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- In severe, painful affections- a dose half hour.
- In chronic affections one to two doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicines.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.