Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Lithium Carbonicum 3X Homeopathy Trituration Tablets
Also known as: Lith Carb, Lithium carb, Lithium C
Uses of Lithium Carbonicum
In arthritic complaints accompanied with heart or eye symptoms
Painfulness of feet, ankles, metatarsus, all the toes, especially of border of foot and sole, as if gouty. Pain and weakness of feet.
Common symptoms of Lithium Carbonicum
- Acidity of the stomach is relieved with help of Lithium Carb
- Recurring attacks of acute inflammation of the small joints.
- Important Indicated symptoms of Lithium Carbonicum
- Prostration of whole body, especially knee-joints and sacrum.
- Pain and heaviness over eyes worse towards evening.
- Sensation or dryness and pain in eyes after reading.
- Trembling and fluttering of heart is relieved with help of Lithium carb
Reactions with Lithium Carbonicum
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines do not interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and without any side effects.
Dosage of Lithium Carbonicum
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 tablets, two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- In severe, painful affections- a dose half hour.
- In chronic affections one to two doses daily
Precautions to be taken while taking Lithium Carbonicum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicines.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.