Phosphorus 2 Dram Pills 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Phosphorus Homeopathy Medicated Pills
Phosphorus is useful in treating conditions where there is irritation, inflammation and degeneration of mucous and serous membranes, affections of spinal cord and nerves, fatty degeneration of blood vessels, cirrhosis of liver, caries, inflammation of the respiratory tract, scurvy and affections of bones and joints. Indicated for dizziness, swollen bleeding gums with toothache, bleeding from nose with acute sensitivity to smell.
Know the medicine characteristics, drug benefits, medicine types etc in compendium here
- heartburn relieved by cold water or food
- hair fall
- Bleeding from nose
- for improving vision in glaucoma
- disc bulge with burning in spine
- Swollen bleeding gums with toothache
- Works well in alopecia areata, premature greying
- gums are inflamed (gingivitis)
- It helps cases of gastritis and stomach ulcers
- A top grade medicine to reduce inflammation of larynx
Active ingredients: Phosphorus
Inactive ingredients: Lactose, Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules made from pharma grade sugar
- Medicated from authentic dilutions by hand succussion
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.