Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Rhus Toxicodendron:
Also known as Poison Oak
- The complaints of Rhus Toxicodendron remedy come on from exposure to cold damp weather.
- Allergic skin reactions, Inflammation of glands that are hot and very painful.
- The bruised pains often attended with numbness after stretching high up of the parts is relieved with Rhus Tox.
- The joint pains which are relieved by regular movements indicates Rhus Tox.
- Restlessness where they toss and turn all night, unable to find one position comfortable for long time is a symptom found in this remedy.
- Provides effective treatment for eczema and relieves conditions of itchiness and rashes
- Helpful in the treatment of conditions associated with herpes
- Highly effective in the treatment of pain associated with arthritis and rheumatism
- Helps in relieving symptoms associated with flu and viral infections
- Helpful in the treatment of sore, dry throat and excessive cough
- Provides help in the treatment of prolonged menses with heavy discharge accompanied by abdominal pain
- It is used to correct psychological issues such as depression and anxiety
- Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication.
- Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
- Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
- Size: 2 dram Glass Vials.
Composition: Active ingredients: Rhus Toxicodendron dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose.
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine?
Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
Precautions while taking Rhus Toxicodendron:
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
- Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve
- Get the goodness of Rhus Toxicodendron medicated globules in various potencies. Available in 2 dram sterile glass vials, medicated from authentic Dilutions by traditional hand succussion method.
Safety guidelines when taking homeopathy medicine:
- Maintain a time gap of half an hour between medicine and food.
- For better results do not chew the medicine, leave them on the tongue for long. This increases the effectiveness of the medicines.
- Homeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible, it should be avoided.
- Homeopathic medicines should be kept in a cool place and should be concealed. Never leave the medicines in open
- All sorts of addictions should be avoided.