Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Silicea Homeopathy Medicated Pills:
Also known as Silica.
- Silica promotes expulsion of foreign bodies from the tissues; fish bones, needles, bone splinters.
- It may cause the absorption of scar-tissue, liberate the disease, hence used in the complaints of keloid.
- Inflammation, swelling and suppuration of glands, cervical, axillary, parotid, mammary, inguinal, sebaceous, is relieved with help of Silicea (silica)
- Sweat of hands, toes, feet and axillae is offensive in the patients who need Silica.
- Every little injury suppurates is an indication of this remedy. It helps to matures abscesses, resolve the pus formed in the injury.
- Silica patient is cold, chilly, wants plenty warm clothing, hates drafts, hands and feet cold, worse in winter
- Trembling when writing, weakness of joints, eruptions itch only in daytime and evening. Eruption on chin is recovered with help of this medicine.
- Patients who suffer from deficient nutrition, the reason being Imperfect absorption, assimilation of food
- Cures imperfect assimilation
- Treats defective nutrition
- Treats diseases of bones
- Helps in reducing headaches and spasms
- Remedy for epileptic attacks
- Useful in tonsils
- Heals problem of the rectum like irritability, difficulty in passing stool
- Provides relief from sharp pain in the back
- Cures dryness, itching, cracks and swelling of the skin
- Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication.
- Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
- Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
- Size: 2 dram Glass Vials.
Composition: Active ingredients: Silicea dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose.
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine?
Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
Precautions while taking Silicea:
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
- Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve
- Get the goodness of Silicea medicated globules in various potencies. Available in 2 dram sterile glass vials, medicated from authentic Dilutions by traditional hand succussion method.
Safety guidelines when taking homeopathy medicine:
- Maintain a time gap of half an hour between medicine and food.
- For better results do not chew the medicine, leave them on the tongue for long. This increases the effectiveness of the medicines.
- Homeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible, it should be avoided.
- Homeopathic medicines should be kept in a cool place and should be concealed. Never leave the medicines in open
- All sorts of addictions should be avoided.