Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Ruta Graveolens:
Also known as Rue-bitterwort.
- Ruta has special affinity to tendons, cartilage, and periosteum especially in injuries and effects therefrom are relieved.
- Tendency to the formation of deposits in the periosteum, in bone, in tendons, about joints.
- Ruta is aggravated from cold, wants everything warm.
- Ruta is a painful medicine, but is slow in producing symptoms, hence it of a chronic nature.
- Old neuralgias, stinging, tearing, burning pains, especially in the lower extremities, about the eyes; faceaches.
- A prolonged use of Ruta has relived the ganglion in front of left wrist as per the literature in Materia medica of Clarke.
- Recommended for the treatment of arthritic and rheumatic pains
- It facilitates quick recovery from an injury, bruise or a fracture
- Treats sprain in ankles, knees, feet and lower back
- It is also helpful in relieving strain in the eyes caused due to overuse of electronic devices such as a laptop or mobile device
- Reduces pain in muscles, joints and bones.
- Based on homoeopathic composition, it is safe to use and has no side effects
- Get the goodness of authentic homeopathy dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication.
- Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
- Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
- Size: 2 dram Glass Vials.
Composition: Active ingredients: Ruta Graveolens dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose.
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine?
Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.
Precautions while taking Ruta Graveolens:
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
- Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve
- Get the goodness of Ruta Graveolens medicated globules in various potencies. Available in 2 dram sterile glass vials, medicated from authentic Dilutions by traditional hand succussion method.
Safety guidelines when taking homeopathy medicine:
- Maintain a time gap of half an hour between medicine and food.
- For better results do not chew the medicine, leave them on the tongue for long. This increases the effectiveness of the medicines.
- Homeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible, it should be avoided.
- Homeopathic medicines should be kept in a cool place and should be concealed. Never leave the medicines in open
- All sorts of addictions should be avoided.