Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Carbo vegetabilis Homeopathy Medicated Globules
Carbo Vegetabilis Homeopathic medicine is made from vegetable charcoal through a trituration process. Vegetable Charcoal is a form of carbon having medicinal properties and known since ages. This medicine is employed to treat digestive problems mainly gas and acidity, and skin ulcers is considered since ancient times. Its also known for its antiseptic effect.
Carbo Veg patient: It is suited to people having weak gastric system hence suffers easily from many gastric issues such as gas, acidity, heartburn, loose stool etc. Next it is suitable to thin people who suffer from weakness and lack of strength.
Action: Carbo Veg acts on the gastro-intestinal system and helps to manage complaints including excessive gas, burping, loose stool, bloating in abdomen and colic. Next, it has great power to treat condition arising from poor venous circulation like haemorrhoids and varicose veins. Its action is also marked on blood vessels where it helps to control bleeding.
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends Carbo Veg for
- nasal complaints including cold and nasal bleeding.
- gums infection along with bleeding.
- hair fall after some severe illness
- hoarseness of voice (laryngitis)
- many of the gastric issues
- respiratory complaints including cough, asthma and bronchitis.
- Skin conditions like chilblains, ulcers, purpura, bedsores and gangrene of toes
- improves the venous blood circulation and help treating varicose veins and varicose ulcers
- helpful anti-hemorrhagic medicine
- weakness and lack of strength
Dr Gopi recommends Carbo Veg in
- Very effective for gas in abdomen in patients suffering from gall stone. Carbo veg is prescribed when the gas is present mainly in the upper region of abdomen.
- Food allergy cases where loose offensive stool, gas in stomach, nausea and vomiting follow eating of eggs
Relationship to Other Remedies
Complementary medicines are kali Carb and Phosphorus. These medicines can be used to complete its action when it is no longer acting.
Inimical medicines are Carbo Animalis and Kreosote, and should not be used after Carbo Veg.
Antidotes are Camphor, Coffea and Arsenic Album. These antidotes medicine can be used to neutralise the action of Carbo Veg
Composition: Active ingredients: Carbo Vegetabilis dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose in 2 dram sterile glass containers. Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended