Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About SBL Zerogrype drops
Indications of Zerogrype: Colic in infants and children, flatulence, irritability, poor appetite & associated complaints.
An efficacious homeopathic remedy for infants and children suffering from griping pain, eructation, acidity, flatulence and indigestion. It relieves troubles of babies during dentition and diarrhea.
Colic in Babies
Colic is when a healthy baby cries a lot for a longer time than most babies. olicky babies often cry from 6 p.m. to midnight. Colicky crying is louder, more high-pitched, and more urgent sounding than regular crying. It may be due to digestion problems or a sensitivity to something in the baby's formula or that a nursing mom is eating. It is a common condition and is estimated to affect up to 1 in 5 infants during their first few months. All infants cry for various reasons, including hunger, cold, tiredness, heat, or because the diaper needs changing
Other Indications of Zerogrype
- Irritability and Crying in children, constipation is relieved with help of Bakson Gripe Aid Drops
- Itching around anus with redness and at times mild fever is relieved.
- Provides relief from gastrointestinal troubles in infants.
- Provides soothing colic to babies, some also for hiccups and flatulence, teething pain,
Action of Composition used in Zerogrype:
- Chamomilla vulgaris - 3x - 10% v/v: Griping in region of navel, and pain in small of back. Flatulent colic, after anger, with red cheeks and hot perspiration. Hepatic colic. Pressive pain in stomach, as from a stone.
- Magnesium phosphoricum - 3x - 1% w/v: Flatulent colic, forcing patient to bend double; relieved by rubbing, warmth, pressure; accompanied with belching of gas, which gives no relief. Bloated, full sensation in abdomen.
Alcohol Content - 9% v/v
Dosage/Directions for use of Zerogrype: New born (up to 1 month): 1/2 teaspoonful 3 times a day.
Infants: 5 drops, 3-4 times a day.
Children: 10 drops, 3-4 times a day.