Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Dr Raj Denticare Tablets for happy plus easy dentition indicated for teething periods of babies with slow and difficult dentition, stops griping pains, improves appetite and nutritional deficiency.
- Calcarea Phosphorica 3x,
- Calcarea Fluorica 3x,
- Ferrum Phosphoricum 6x,
- Kali Muriaticum 6x,
- Silicea 6x,
- Colocynthis 6,
- Chamomilla 6.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr Raj Denticare Tablets
- Calcarea Phosphorica 3x: Chronic abdominal colic in school going children, with or without diarrhoea.
- Calcarea Fluorica 3x: Calc fluor is referred to as the elasticity mineral. It is present in the cells of the enamel of the teeth, bone, and in the fibers of the skin. It is generally indicated for relaxed muscle tissues in the body. Calc. Fluor. gives tissues the quality of elasticity.
- Ferrum Phosphoricum 6x: Pains wandering. Appears and disappears suddenly. Colic due to multiple food allergies to tea, egg, beer, alcohol, wine, meat, fat and milk.
- Kali Muriaticum 6x: Kali mur is a salt indicated for catarrh conditions and glandular swelling. Kali Mur. is the remedy for sluggish conditions. It combines with the organic substance fibrin.
- Silicea 6x: It is well indicated for pus formation and suppuration.
- Chamomilla 6: Flatulent colic. Abdomen distended like a drum, sensitive to touch, wind passes off in small quantities. Diarrhoea during dentition, from cold, anger, tobacco, from downward motion. Stools sour, grass green or lienteric, smelling like bad eggs.
|Side effects||No side effects of Dr Raj Denticare Tablets are known|
|Contra indications||No contra indications for the use of Dr Raj Denticare Tablets are known.Further products do not interfere with any other medication.|
|Manufacturer||Dr Raj Homoeo Pharmacy|
|Dosage||Children 1-2 Tablets to be taken 3-4 times a day or as directed by physician.|