Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Pain Oil Super
PainOil Super with 9 active herbs is prepared from 100% natural and pure pain-healing ingredients. Its broad range of application includes Myalgia, Muscle spasm, Cramps, Headache, Cold, Back pain, Shoulder pain, Knee pain, Neck pain, Low back pain, Muscle pain.
Note: This is a medicated massage oil free of any perfumes or additives, has a strong herbal smell due to its concentrated mixture of various herbs.
Super Pain Oil useful in the body pains caused by various factors and as a common symptom in many conditions. The body pains can be very unsettling and cause disruption in normal activities in daily life. The body pains can be caused by simple causes such as everyday stress to serious medical conditions. Some of such causes of body aches are long- standing, walking too much or over-exercising, arthritis, myalgia, overexertion, overuse, etc.
Other causes of body pains are stress, dehydration, lack of sleep, cold or flu, anemia, Vitamin D deficiency, hypocalcemia, mononucleosis, pneumonia., fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, lupus, Lyme disease, histoplasmosis, multiple sclerosis, etc.
Most of the pains go away with proper rest, massage, or hot and cold compresses. But some pains which last for a long time might indicate an underlying medical condition. Super pain Oil is a well indicated pain oil which is considered as a best homeo-herbal pain relief oil due to its natural ingredients found to be useful in the homeopathic materia medica that can be used for immediate results
Ingredients in Pain Oil Super
- Eucalyptus oil
- Til oil
- Clove oil
- Mustard oil
- Neem Oil
- Garlic oil
- Camphor Oil
- Castor oil
- Peppermint oil
Mode of action of individual ingredients (Pain oil benefits)
- Eucalyptus oil: Eucalyptus has a cooling effect on muscles and reduces pain and inflammation. Traditionally, eucalyptus oil was used as an analgesic agent that helped to relieve pain, and it was valued for its ability to reduce inflammation. Also addresses coughs, bronchitis, sinus and respiratory infection.
- Til oil has natural antibacterial, antiviral, and antioxidant properties, treats the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis, helps reduce arthritis pain, swelling of joints, reduce pain severity and strengthens the bones. Contains high amount of Calicum and copper hence reduce Joint pains.
- Clove oil anti-inflammatory and antifungal properties will help ease the inflammation and also have a cooling effect. Clove oil is an excellent pain reliever for muscle pain and joints. Also used to treat pain, toothache.
- Mustard oil relieves body pain, help with the pain and inflammation caused by arthritis. It is also known to cure diseases and problems related to the heart, skin, joints, and muscles.
- Neem Oil The anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties in neem will help reduce redness, swelling and pain. Also helps to create balance in immune system directly and helps reduction of Arthritis.
- Garlic Oil Garlic oil will relieve pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis through the flavonoid quercetin, which may dampen the inflammation-causing chemicals called leukotrienes, prostaglandins and histamines.
- Camphor Oil: Camphor oil has dual balancing action of hot and cold, thus effective in treating inflammation, rheumatic joint pain, neuralgia, arthritis.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil is a natural anti-bacterial and fights the overgrowth of bacteria that resides in clogged pores. The pain-reducing and anti-inflammatory qualities of castor oil may be helpful in an inflammatory disease such as rheumatoid arthritis or psoriasis.
- Peppermint Oil: Peppermint oil is a dietary supplement for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), digestive problems, common cold, headaches, and other conditions. Also used topically (applied to the skin) for headache, muscle aches, itching, and other problems.
Application of Pain Oil
Apply sufficient quantity on affected parts and massage gently. This oil preparation used for external application only. It is advised to use to apply at night time or 1 hour before bath in the morning. For chronic cases apply 2-3 time a day or as advised by your physician
Massage Therapy using Pain Oil for Joint pain, Arthritis
Several different studies have found that massaging a sore or arthritic joint can have a number of benefits including:
- Bringing blood flow to the joint
- Improving circulation in the joints
- Reducing the swelling and pain
- Bringing in new joint fluid and improving lubrication
- Reducing overall pain and stiffness
- Improve the tone and increase the overall flexibility of the muscles that lend support and stability to the affected joints
Compare Pain Oil Super with similar homeopathy oils
Allen Relax Pain Killer Oil - Homeopathic Pain Reliever
Wheezal Relievo Pain Killer Oil Muscle Strain, Sprain, Lumbago
Olmuv Pain relief Oil from Schwabe, Gaultheria, Guaiacum, Olibanum, Arnica
Savi Rheu Magic Massage Oil for muscular pain relief, stiff joint
SBL Orthomuv Massage Oil, RollOn Joint & Muscle Pain