Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri )
Common Name: Brahmi
Causes & Symptoms for SBL Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri )
- It is a useful medicine for improving the brain activity and helps in difficulties with concentration, impaired memory in healthy individuals.
- It helps to enhance the speed of learning, reduce the complaints of Alzheimers Disease.
- Homeopathic Brain tonic that helps to increase the concentration and helps in boosting the memory.
- It helps the children during exams to remember and improves intelligence.
- It helps as a general tonic to fight anxiety and stress.
- It is useful in complaints of Backache, hoarseness, Joint pains.
- Brahmi is useful in convulsions, it also enhances the fertility in women, efficient working of the kidneys.
- Bacopa is useful in new born children to avoid the low sugar level effects on their body.
- It helps to increase the T3 and T4 levels in the blood.
Side effects of SBL Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)
If taken above the mentioned dose, it can cause headache.
People who suffer from low heart rate conditions should avoid using Brahmi.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Interactions and Reactions of SBL Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri)
It can react with thyroid medicines, so better take it under physicians guidance.
It should be avoided if blood thinners are being taken.