Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Worms Drops
Dr.Reckeweg R56 is a homeopathic medicine to treat symptoms of worms in adults and children through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like artemisia vulgaris, cina etc that act on all types of worms, parasitic nematode worm thattypically live in the intestines of vertebrates (ascarides) and remedy in the specific process of death of tissue in the body (mortification).
Worms of all types, ascarides and oxyures. Subventional remedy in specific mortification processes (i.e. of a taenia)
Symptoms of worms in adults and children can be seen in the toxic wastes produced by these parasities that is injurious to human health. There are thousands of different worms existing in animal kingdom and the one's that live in human body are termed as parasites. Usually they have long slender body without separation of limbs. Parasites live on the food supplies of host. If these parasites are not treated properly they can cause severe pains and even death in extreme cases. Common signs and symptoms of infection caused by parasites include constant abdominal swelling, skin disorders, anxiety, restlessness, lack of energy, constipation, bowel upsets, diarrhea, food allergies, muscle and joint aches etc. Tapeworms, round worms, intestinal worms etc all together cause nausea, loss of appetite, tiredness, fever, coughing and so on.
Artemisia Vulg. D1, Cina D4, Filix D3, Graphites D30, Mercur. Subl . Corr. D6, Tanacetum Vulg D1.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R56
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R56 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of worms in adults and children
- Artemisia vulgaris - treats spasms in the children those suffering from worms
- Cina - treats tooth grating during sleep, nasal itching and easily startled. It acts against ascarides.
- Filix mas. - it acts as antihelminthic (used to destroy parasitic worms) specifically tape worms.
- Graphites - it acts as constitutional remedy and helps to treat large appetite, meteorism and flatulence (accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal)
- Mercurius sublimat. corrosivus - treats symptoms of worms in adults and children such as swollen mucous membranes of stomach with recurrent inclination to evacuate the bowels (tenesmus) and nocturnal sweating.
- Tanacetum vulgare - treats helminthic infections and easily startled.
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 56 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 56 dropsshould be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 56 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 56 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Dosage||10 to 15 Drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 56 in some water before meals 2 to 3 times a day. To prevent relapses R 56 should be taken 4 to 6 weeks after the intensive treatment in the same dosage as mentioned above.|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|