Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Kalium Iodatum 3X Homeopathy Trituration Tablets
Also known as Iodide of potassium, Kali Hydriodicum, Kali Iod
Uses of Kalium Iodatum (3X - 6X)
This remedy relieves runny nose with acrid watery discharge, with pain at the base of the nose.
Common symptoms of Kalium Iodatum (3X - 6X)
- Red, swollen, tip of nose red; profuse, acrid, hot, watery, thin discharge, perforated septum is relieved by Kali Iod.
- Sneezing, Nasal catarrh, involving frontal sinus is relieved by Kali Iod.
Important Indicated symptoms of Kalium Iodatum (3X - 6X)
- The profuse, watery, acrid coryza that Kali iod relieves produces serves as a sure guiding symptom, especially when associated with pain in frontal sinus.
- Kali Iod is prescribed for chest conditions that are chronic, long lasting or frequently recurring.
- Conditions accompanied by lethargy or tiredness, sensitivity or soreness of a vague but general nature are recovered by Kali Iod.
- It acts prominently on fibrous and connective tissues, producing infiltration, oedema, helps relieving the complaints.
- In Glandular swellings, Purpura and hemorrhagic diathesis, Kali Iod acts well and relieves the complaints.
- Rheumatism in Neck, back, feet, especially heels and soles; worse, cold and wet.
- Chronic catarrh, chilliness and nightly rheumatic pains in limbs.
- worse after
- warm clothing, warm room, rest, touch
- better from
- motion, open air, fresh air.
What Doctors recommend Kali Iod in Homeopathy?
It is termed as a syco syphilitic medicine which is of great help in patients with knee joint problems. The joint pain is severe with oedema, dampness (fluid accumulation), effusion, and degenerative changes. Dr Saptarshi Banerjea recommends Kali Iod for this condition, says it avoids joint surgery replacement.
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends
Kali iodatum for pain over eyes and watery nasal discharge. The discharge is hot, acrid and worsens in cold air. The frontal sinuses are inflamed. Violent sneezing is also there. Tightness at the root of the nose is also felt.
Kali Iodatum for Squinting of Eyes, with vomiting, trembling of limbs on the left side. Sometimes seizures are present. It is also indicated for blindness in these cases.
Kali iodatum for supportive help with pleural effusion, stitching pain in chest, great weakness, loss of appetite.
Kali iodatum for increased saliva with irregular white ulcers, sometimes vesicles (fluid – filled bumps / blisters) foul odour may be present in the mouth with marked burning sensation.
Kali Iodatum is helpful for syphilis with deep chancres. The edges of chancre are hard. Thin discharge may be present which has an offensive odour. There may be tendency to slow suppuration in the chancre. The glans penis is swollen
Dr KS Gopi recommends
Kali Iod 30 is the best homeopathic medicine for treating thin nasal discharge due to sinus inflammation that blocks nose. The discharge is watery in a large quantity and leads to an intense burning sensation
Kali Iod 30 is best for sinusitis with thin nasal discharge due to sinus inflammation. The discharge is watery in a large quantity and leads to an intense burning sensation. Pain in the affected frontal sinus and often facial pain on the same side.
Reactions with Kalium Iodatum (3X - 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Kalium Iodatum (3X - 6X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.