Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Nasaltone Tablets for respiratory allergy
Medisynth Nasaltone Tablets is a homeopathic medicine for allergy, relief from cold and flu. Nasaltone is a non-drowsy, safe and gentle homeopathic formula for the treatment of dust and pollen allergies, fever, headache, cold and flu.
Indications of Medisynth Nasaltone Q Tablet
- Runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes.
- Sinus congestion (Sinusitis).
- Fever and body ache due to allergies & hay fever.
- Ferrum Phosphoricum 6x
- Kali Muriaticum 6x
- Kali Sulphuricum 6x
- Natrum Muriaticum 6x
Action of Ingredients in Medisynth Nasaltone Q Tablet
- Ferrum Phos 3x: First stage of colds in the head. Predisposition to colds. Sore throat of singers. Subacute laryngitis with fauces inflamed and red.
- Natrum Mur 3X: Violent, fluent coryza, lasting from one to three days, then changing into stoppage of nose, making breathing difficult. Discharge thin and watery, like raw white of egg. Violent sneezing coryza.
- Kali Sulph 3X: Cold, with yellow, slimy expectoration. Nose obstructed. Smell lost
- Kali Mur 3X: Stuffy cold. Nosebleed. Tonsils inflamed; enlarged so much, can hardly breathe.
Dosage of Medisynth Nasaltone Q Tablet
4 tablets 3 times a day
|Dosage||4 tablets, 3-4 times a day. Children: Half the adult dose or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Manufacturer||Medisynth Ch. Pvt. Ltd|