Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Ginkgo Biloba Mother Tincture:
Botanical name-Ginkgo biloba Linn
Common name- Maidenhair tree
Ginkgo biloba has been used medicinally for thousands of years
First time the Homoeopathic proving was done in the year 1933 by Dr. E.A.Maury with the M.T
Ginkgo is used for the treatment of numerous conditions, many of which are under scientific investigation. Available evidence supports ginkgo for managing dementia, anxiety, schizophrenia, and cerebral insufficiency (insufficient blood flow to brain).
Ginkgo biloba is also used to treat altitude sickness (prevention), cognitive disorders, dizziness/vertigo, intermittent claudication, macular degeneration/glaucoma, memory loss, premenstrual syndrome,
Homeopathically proved main symptoms are -General lameness with chill. Unreasonable fear with rapid flow of words. Suppressed anger. Intellectual weakness.
Heaviness of the frontal region of head. Vertigo. Sensation of troubles vision with a veil before the eyes. Buzzing in ears. Vesiculous eruptions, burning, prurigious. Great muscular weakness. Asthma
- Ginkgo biloba Mother Tincture is being used globally for Cardio- Vascular disease, neurological problems.
- Improves cerebral circulation and pheripheral vascular problems
- Improves in age related forgetfulness
- Useful in weakness of memory, difficulty in thinking, insomnia, heaviness in frontal region, vertigo, buzzing sensation
- Inhibits Prolye endopeptidase (PEP), plays an important role in learning and memory process, depression and senile dementia
- Useful in Alzheimer's patients
- Inhibits platelet activation factor (PAF), thereby reduces the chances of blood clotting leading to various inflammations and allergic changes
Side Effects/ Caution: Although ginkgo is generally well tolerated, it should be used cautiously in people with clotting disorders or taking blood thinners, or prior to some surgical or dental procedures, due to reports of bleeding
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
Ginkgo biloba Mother Tincture Q is available in following German brands and Sizes
- Adel (20ml)