Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Lachesis is a major homeopathic remedy for hot flashes associated with menopause. Also used to treat premenstrual and menstrual symptoms such as premenstrual syndrome (PMS), menstrual pain & short menses.
Lachesis is used to alleviate certain mental or emotional symptoms such as suspicion and distrust that can border on paranoia, extreme talkativeness that reflects nervousness and restless, depression, petty jealousy, and unsociability.
Other complaints that lachesis is said to alleviate include stomach pains, appendicitis, vomiting and gastrointestinal complaints, anal spasms, bleeding hemorrhoids, and cravings for alcohol, coffee, and shellfish.
- Mental-emotional symptoms
- Headaches and migraines
- Throat problems
- Respiratory and chest problems
- Menstrual and menopausal symptoms
- Sleep problems
Active ingredients: Lachesis
Inactive ingredients: Lactose, Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.