Dr.Bakshi B18 Teeth drops for delayed teething, Pyorrhoea
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About B18 Teeth drops for delayed teething, Pyorrhoea.
Dr.Bakshi`s B18 Teeth Drops helps relieve pain associated with teeth.
Toothache usually refers to pain around the teeth or jaws primarily as a result of a dental condition. In most instances, toothaches are caused by tooth problems, such as a dental cavity, a cracked tooth, an exposed tooth root, or gum disease, it can also come from teeth that are erupting (tooth growing out or "Cutting") or are impacted (tooth that has failed to emerge into its proper position and remains under the gum and/or bone). The pain may be aggravated by chewing or by cold or heat.
Aconitum nap 6x, Bryonia alba 30x, Calcarea carb. hahn. 30x, chamomilla 4x, Colocynthis 12x, Ignatia amara 30x, Staphysagria 8x.
Mode of Action Individual Ingredients
- Aconitum napellus: Teeth sensitive to cold, inflammatory fevers.
- Bryonia alba: Stitching, tearing pain, worse by motion, jerking toothache.
- Calcarea carb. Hahn: Difficult and delayed dentition.
- Chamomilla: Toothache, if anything warm is taken.
- Colocynthis: Extremely irritable, anger with indignation.
- Ignatia amara: Toothache; worse after drinking coffee.
- Staphysagria: Nervous affections with marked irritability, pain, and nervousness after extraction of teeth.
|Dosage||10-15 drops should be diluted with water and taken 3 times a day.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd|