Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Cadmium Phosphoricum(Dilution)
Common Name: Cadmium Phos
Causes & Symptoms for Cadmium Phosphoricum
- Great thirst for cold drinks but vomited immediately indicates Cadmium Phosphoricum.
- Neuralgic headaches, vomiting with headaches, numbness of feet and hands
- Glandular swellings, abscesses, fistulous openings.
- Burning pains are observed everywhere.
- Vertigo when in the open air; vertigo after eating; vertigo in the evening
- It is indicated in Chronic Fatigue syndrome.
- Jerking and twitching of the muscles with spasms.
Mind and Head
Indicated for hateful and full of self-pity patients.
Indicated in thin, pale, nauseous, patients with complaints on worse slightest movement
Painful, hard, large nodosities in the female mammary glands is relieved with Cadmium Phosphoricum.
Trembling and numbness of both the extremities, finger tips feel numb and insensible is relieved with Cadmium Phosphoricum.
Side effects of Cadmium Phosphoricum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Cadmium Phosphoricum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Cadmium Phosphoricum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.