Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
REPL Dr. Advice No. 70 Homeopathy drops is indicated for Nodules, Malignancy, multiple nurofibrouatosis (genetic disorders that cause tumors to form on nerve tissue)
A nodule is a growth of abnormal tissue. Nodules can develop just below the skin. They can also develop in deeper skin tissues or internal organs. Dermatologists use nodules as a general term to describe any lump underneath the skin that's at least 1 centimeter in size. Tumors that are generally larger than three centimeters (1.2 inches) are called masses.
- Calcerea Carbonia 30x
- Calcarea Fluorica 30x
- Kali Arsenicosum 6x
- Fucus Vesiculosus Q
- Phytolacca Decandra Q
- Conium Maculatum 30x
Numerous small nodules under skin, Cauliflower excredcences of os uteri, with flying pains, Patient tends towards malignancy and inveterate skin disease. Gouty nodosities.
Mode of Action:
- Calcerea Carbonia 30x:Encysted glandular swelling, which are renewed Polypus, swelling of the glands, softening.
- Calcarea Fluorica 30x:Glands of stony hardness.
- Kali Arsenicosum 6x:Gouty nodosities, small Nodules under skin.
- Fucus Vesiculosus Q:Fucus is a tissue- remedy of great power, the rapidity of digestion.
- Phytolacca Decandra Q:Hardness of glands, warts. Glandular swelling.
- Conium Maculatum 30x:Swelling of the glands, with tingling and stitches, painful inflammation of the skin.
25-30 Drops with 1/4th cup water 3-4 times daily for 3-6 months