Low blood pressure treatment homeopathic medicines
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
While most people dont experience any visible symptoms of hypotension or low blood pressure, for those who do, the effects and treatment depends on why hypotension occured, how quickly it developed and what caused it. Homeopathic treatment of low blood pressure is based on this approach and obtains good results by matching specific remedies with symptoms.
Low blood pressure symptoms:
- Dizziness (being lightheaded)
- Fainting or passing out (syncope).
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Blurred or distorted vision.
- Fast, shallow breathing.
- Fatigue or weakness.
- Feeling tired, sluggish, or lethargic.
- Confusion or trouble concentrating.
- Agitation or other unusual changes in behaviour
Low blood pressure Homeopathic Medicines by symptoms
Source: blog article in ks-gopi dot blog spot dot com
Cactus Grandiflorus 200 for Low blood pressure due to heart disease. Characteristic of constriction as if an iron band around the heart is the guiding symptom for the use of this remedy. Temperature is usually subnormal
- Gelsemium 30 - dizziness, vertigo and dullness , Drowsiness and a feeling of tiredness accompany the condition. Heaviness of head and eyelids is also present. Pulse is also slow. Gelsemium is also effective when blood pressure drops suddenly from emotional excitement. The emotional excitement may be triggered by any bad news, fright, sudden grief and other causes.
- Viscum Album 30 - persistent vertigo (usually upon standing up) from low blood pressure, pulse is small and weak. Aching and dull pain in the head also appears. Improves the sluggish circulation and ensure complete recovery.
- Glonoine30 + Natrum Muriaticum 30 - low blood pressure after sun exposure. It is indicated when head heaviness, vertigo and fainting spells appear after sun exposure. Blood pressure is lowered with a slow, weak pulse. As per study in UK UV light enhances nitric oxide availability in the skin and blood, reducing blood pressure. Also heat from sun exposure causes the blood vessels to dilate, which makes body fluid moves into the legs by gravity causing low blood pressure
- Carbo Veg + China 30 - for low blood pressure from dehydration, effective when severe diarrhoea with dehydration is the cause. Exhaustion with episodes of fainting, pulse is slow, weak and often imperceptible. The body is cold to touch with sweating. The person presents a picture of collapse
- China 30 + Ferrum Met 30 -Met for low blood pressure following blood loss, low blood pressure with marked debility and exhaustion. Dizziness and vertigo, Pulse is feeble, soft, weak, small and irregular. Marked anaemia is present in such persons.
- Crataegus Oxy Q - It is a great heart tonic and helps for maintain normal blood pressure. Improves heart strength and increase blood pressure
- Baryta Mur 30 - for low blood pressure when specifically diastolic pressure is lowered. Head heaviness and lassitude in the morning time are marked. Baryta Mur is of profound help in elderly people suffering from low blood pressure. Along with head heaviness, weakness in the legs is also complained of.
- Lycopodium Clav 200 - low blood pressure in irritable persons possessing uric acid diathesis, with brownish patches on the skin. Patient suffers Gastric complaints like flatulence, rumbling in abdomen which is more between 4 to 8 pm or early morning. Better from motion. The patient has a special craving for sweets and prefer warm drinks and food.
- Tuberculinum 200 is used as an intercurrent remedy in persons who are wasting in health. Chronic diseases of kidney, and diabetes can cause LBP
For best results, the medicines should match the indicated symptoms or as advised by your doctor
Dosage: (Pills) Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. (Drops): The usual dosage is 3-4 drops in a teaspoon of water 2-3 time daily. Dosage may vary depending on the conditions. Always consult a Homeopathic Physician before taking medicines
Dr. Kirti recommended low blood pressure combination
In his YouTube video titled 'Low blood pressure! Homeopathic medicine for low blood pressure?? explain!' Dr.Kirti talks about the signs and symptoms of LBP, he recommends
- Dr.Schwabe Angioton, 20 drops three times a day with some water. This patent formulation acts as a vaso-motor stimulant and controls low blood pressure. Exerts a beneficial effect on venous stasis and weak and low pulse with cold extremities
- Bio combination 27 (BC27) , 4 Tablets 3 times a day. Contains Kali phos for low blood pressure that occurs due to nervousness. Improves vitality
Homeopathy medicines for circulation disorders
Homeopathy Medicines for high blood pressure
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on a suggestion made by a doctor on YouTube, Blog whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advice or prescriptions or suggest self-medications. This is a part of the customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines