Nux vomica Homeopathy Dilution 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M, CM
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Nux Vomica Homeopathy Dilution
Nux Vomica is a plant commonly known by name Poison Nut of the family Loganiaceae. The seeds of the plant are used to extract the medicine.
Nux Vomica dilution is a pure extract prepared from the Homoeopathic Mt of Nux Vomica which is obtained from the plant Poison Nut and is especially helpful in cases of over dosing of medicines and in life style disorders. It is suitable to persons with a sedentary lifestyle and with a lot of mental stress and work related pressure.
Nux Vomica Profile: Nux Vomica is suited to thin, active, energetic, ardent, careful, impatient, zealous persons with dark hair and disposed to get offended and irritable often and are spiteful and malicious. They are impatient, nervous, disposed to be quarrelsome and getting angry easily.
Related : Nux Vomica dilution in German Reckeweg, Schwabe, Adel
What do doctors recommend Nux Vomica for?
Dr. Vikas Sharma recommends Nux Vomica for
- For treating all types of Hernias - be it femoral, inguinal or umbilical. It can be given to patients of Hernia in whom the abdominal muscles have been weakened
- Rectal complaints it is indicated to treat constipation, diarrhea, piles, dysentery, and prolapse of rectum. The key indication for using Nux Vomica in constipation is frequent ineffectual urging
- Digestive Issues: Nux Vomica is an excellent digestive remedy for treating indigestion and acidity. The major symptoms for using it include – heartburn, sour bitter belching, water brash, nausea and vomiting
- Nux Vomica is an excellent medicine for insomnia (sleeplessness), mainly where maintaining sleep is the major trouble for the person. There is a rush of thoughts in mind causing insomnia
- Nux Vomica is frequently used for anger management. The person needing Nux Vomica gets offended very easily and explode with anger. They also have a spiteful and malicious disposition
- Orchitis & sexual complaints
- Nux Vomica is prominently indicated for an enlarged liver, fatty liver, jaundice, and hepatitis.
- Migraine from gastric troubles attended with nausea and acid vomiting indicates its use.
- Nux Vomica is given for coryza. There is stuffy nose or discharge of acrid nature from the nose.
- Nux Vomica is a most useful medicine for ulcerative colitis with frequent, scanty stool and marked tenesmus
Dr. KS Gopi recommends Nux Vomica for; piles with constipation. Blind piles with pressing/sticking/burning/shooting pains. He recommends Nux Vomica30 as a top grade remedy for piles with constipation. He says "A person needing Nux Vomica has piles with frequent-ineffectual urging for stool but passes little stool at a time. The urge for stool is renewed shortly after one has defecated. The stool is always unsatisfactory. Nux Vomica is highly beneficial for blind piles. Blind piles with pressive /sticking /burning /shooting pains calls for use of Nux Vomica. Subjects with sedentary habits developing piles with constipation fit the complete picture for Nux Vomica to be used" Find Nux vomica in this doctor recommended piles treatment kit
He recommends Nux vomica 200 for persons who are highly irritable, nervous and excitable. Violent temper (anger control issues). They cannot bear contradiction.
Nux vomica 30 is prescribed when there is giddiness and restlessness in alcholics. Heavy vomiting with nausea and trembling after drinking. Nervousness due to drinking wine or liquor. Nux vomica patients are frightened by little noise and spring up at night with dreadful dreams.
Dr Surekha Tiwari says "Nux Vomica itself can affect the mucous membranes, can affect constipation and can be a very good tool for nasal blockage"
Dr Mukesh Batra recoomends Nux Vomica 30C for Jaundice during pregnancy, normally in the Second Trimester (13 -28 Weeks). To be taken only under medical supervision only he adds
Other indications of Nux Vomica:
It is very helpful in cases of vertigo, sunstroke, photophobia, coryza, flatulence, pyrosis, strangulated hernia and diarrhea that alternate with constipation. It is suitable for persons who indulge in a lot of mental overwork and stimulants such as coffee, tea, tobacco, etc. There is a great degree of nervous irritability which causes headaches and frequent infections due to a lowered immune system. It is a very valuable remedy in cases of backache, sinusitis, uterine prolapse and hydrocele. It helps in cases of fever with extreme chills despite the body burning from heat.
Nux Vomica Homeopathy therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
Is the greatest of polychrests, because the bulk of its symptoms correspond in similarity with those of the commonest and most frequent of diseases. It is frequently the first remedy, indicated after much dosing, establishing a sort of equilibrium of forces and counteracting chronic effects.
Dose-First to thirtieth potency and higher. Nut is said to act best given in the evening.
Dosage of Nux Vomica:
Dosage: Nux Vomica can be used from 30 C to 1M potency. It is a short-acting remedy and its action lasts from 1 to 7 days approximately. The repetition and potency vary from case to case.
It is to be taken as an internal medicine. Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. Unless otherwise prescribed, it is to be taken as a very few drops (1-2 or as recommend by physician) in half a cup of normal water 2-3 times daily till symptoms disappear. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
Relationship to other medicines
Sepia, Kali Carb, and Sulphur are complementary medicines to Nux Vomica.
Ignatia Amara and Zincum Met are inimical (interrupt the action of) to Nux Vomica