Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Thuja occidentalis
Thuja occidentalis, also known as northern white-cedar or eastern arborvitae, is an evergreen coniferous tree in the cypress family Cupressaceae. Thuja is most common homeopathy remedy for various kinds of warts & is mainly indicated in isolated, jagged warts that smell or bleed easily or mosaic warts on the sole of the foot.
Thuja Occidentalis assists mainly in two ways; the first it strengthens the immune system with the goal that it can oppose the virus, and the second is that it actually helps to kill the infective virus.
Homeopathy is especially appropriate while treating warts with Thuja Occidentalis in light of the fact that it is harmful in large doses.
Double action Wart Remover Kit
Consists 2 most commonly prescribed medicines for warts in Homeopathy
- 2 Dram Thuja Pills
- Sbl Roll-on
About Thuja Occ Pills
Thuja Occ Pills is as effortlessly accessible as small-sized tablets which are thawed in the mouth irrespective of where the warts are to be found. The tablets are the gentlest of all cures.
- Thuja Occidentalis (arbor vitae) ,
- Inactive ingredients: Lactose, Sucrose
Key product features:
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for homoeo Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
About SBL Thuja Roll On
SBL Thuja Roll On is a convenient handy, easy-to-use, direct application homeopathic medicine that helps in painless alleviation of warts without any adverse effects.
Thuja Occidentalis HPI Q 84% v/v, Glycerine IP 16% v/v.
Roll it on the affected part of the skin 2-3 times a day. For external use only