Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Schwabe Sabal Pentarkan drops:
Schwabe Sabal Pentarkan drops are indicated to treat symptoms of urinary infection and benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Schwabe Sabal Pentarkan drops are homeopathic medicine to treat symptoms of urinary infection and benign prostatic hyperplasia through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key ingredients like sabal serrulata, Echinacea purpurea etc that acts on micturition disturbances (problems in voiding the bladder) due to prostatic enlargement and the acute urinary tract infections in women.
Prostatic problems - symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia are dysuria (difficult urination), pollakiuria (abnormally frequent urination), painful defecation (discharge of faeces from the body) etc. Common problem of men of the advancing age is the enlargement of prostate. 60 percent of the men above 50 years of age suffer from prostate enlargement and related problems. The cause of benign prostatic hyperplasia is uncertain but hormonal imbalance with the increasing age is a significant indicator for the condition. Common symptoms include retention (continued possession) of urine, frequent urge to urinate, irritation, nocturia (urine passed unintentionally during sleep) etc. Sometimes it may be developed as consequence of the urinary tract infection.
Urinary tract infections -symptoms of urinary infection include burning sensation while urinating, pressure in lower abdomen, tiredness etc. Lower urinary tract infections like urethritis (inflammation of the urethra) and cystitis (inflammation of the urinary bladder) are characterized by pyuria (presence of pus in the urine) and often with dysuria. The acute uncomplicated cystitis in ladies is usually caused by escherichia coli (bacteria) in 80 percent of the cases.
Sabal Serrulata 40%; Echinacea Purpurea 30%; Passiflora Incarnata 1x 10%; Cantharis 4x 10%; Mercurius Biiodatus (Mercurius Iodatus Ruber) 8x 10%; Alcohol Content; 57% V/V.
How the ingredient in Schwabe Sabal Pentarkan drops work?
The key properties in Schwabe Sabal Pentarkan drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of urinary infection and benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Sabal serrulata-treats enlargement of prostate gland, cystitis, prostatitis, urinary difficulties and epididymitis (inflammation of the coiled tube present at the back of the testicle). It promotes nutrition and tissue building. It also treats sexual and general weakness, frequent urge to urinate, enuresis (involuntary urination), prostatic discharge, difficult urination and painful emission during the coitus (sexual intercourse).
- Echinacea purpurea-treats recurrent infections, septic conditions and inflammation associated with the chronic urinary tract infections and chronic prostatitis. It also stimulates immune actions.
- Passiflora incarnata-treats symptoms of urinary infectionand benign prostatic hyperplasia and provides soothing effect on nervous system. It regulates sleep by reducing the irritability in mentally worried, aged and over worked people. It also relieves bladder irritability and reduces the constant urge to urinate.
- Cantharis-it specifically acts sexual and urinary organs and reduces over sensitiveness and irritability. It also treats intolerable frequent urge to urinate with the possible tenesmus (recurrent inclination to evacuate the bowels), burning, sharp pain and blood in urine.
- Mercurius biliodatus-it reduces glandular swellings. It treats ulcerative (developing ulcer) and suppurative (forming pus) conditions of mucous membranes. It also acts on constant urge to urinate, intense burning in urethra during urination, greenish discharge from urethra, profuse perspiration (sweating) and dark urine.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed, Sabal Pentarkan (WSI) should be taken as follows; for acute complaints, 10 to 20 drops of Sabal Pentarkan should be taken at hourly intervals until an improvement occurs, up to a maximum of 12 times a day. Children should be given half of the adult dose.|
|Side effects||No side effects of Schwabe Sabal Pentarkan drops are known.|
|Contra-indications||Patients hypersensitive to Echinacea or other compositae flowers should not use Schwabe Sabal Pentarkan drops|
|Interactions||No interactions between Schwabe Sabal Pentarkan drops and other products are known.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|