Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Carbo vegetabilis
Carbo vegetabilis (Carb-v.) homeopathy remedy is indicated in weakness of either vitality or digestion. Physical symptoms such as debility – even to the point of collapse, sluggishness, breathlessness, indigestion, bloating, belching and flatulence.
Also known as Carbon Activado, Carbo Vegetabilis is the powdered mixture of charcoal. Carbo Veg prevents poisoning caused by mushrooms like Amanitas, Aspirin poisoning.
- Digestive Problems
- Respiratory Problems
Super Effective in: Stomach ache, colic, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, Bloating
Most effective in Aphonia, Gastroenteritis, Heavy metal poisoning, Intestinal disease.
Highly effective in dysentery, food poisoning, Gout, Acid reflux, dyspnea
Active ingredients: Carbo vegetabilis
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
Side Effects, Risk Factors of, and Cautions for Carbo Vegetabilis
- Avoid use during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
- It may cause Constipation and Bowel disorder.
- Excessive and prolonged use not recommended.
- Prior discussion with a Healthcare Professional is must before use