Schwabe Dizester Digestive Tonic, acidity, dyspepsia, flatulence
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Schwabe Dizester Digestive Tonic
Schwabe Dizester Digestive Tonic (Sugar Free) is a powerful formula that supports healthy digestive system. Its clinically proven for its antispasmodic and carminative actions and improving appetite. Check for complete list of homeopathic appetizer medicines here
Dizester Herbal covers bloating, deranged digestion, flatulence dyspepsia, different types colic pain like flatulent colic and bilious colic with great accumulation of gas, nervous irritation of the intestinal tract (IBS), diarrhoea, loss of appetite. It improves weak digestive system. Useful in acidity. Pain in stomach area due to gastritis or gastric ulcer. It covers diarrhoea with or without flatulence.
Its ingredients are known drugs for flatulence and spasmodic contraction of stomach and esophagus sometimes with reverse peristalsis. Difficulty in bringing the bloating out. Flatulence and regurgitation of liquid. Forcible eructation of gas. Covers obstinate constipation. It has soothing effect on digestive tract. It also works as diuretic, anti-inflammatory, and protective against gastric mucosal lesion.
Schwabe Dizester Digestive Tonic is a powerful formula that supports healthy digestive system. Clinically proven for its antispasmodic and carminative actions.
Clinical indications of Schwabe Dizester Digestive Tonic
- Deranged digestion
It not only takes care of digestive troubles but it is also a herbal digestive tonic for liver and gall bladder that helps to prevent sedimentation of bile, the formation of gallstones, useful in relieving bilious colic and bilious vomiting and in the treatment of fatty liver.
Homeopathic herbal liver tonic Dizester stimulates the functions of liver, its metabolism and its secretions. It detoxifies the liver and speeds up the digestive process and absorption. It can be used in the management of various conditions along with classical medical treatment. It is also useful in children in relieving diarrhea, constipation, abdominal colic and worm infestations. It improves the appetite, improves the digestion, absorption and assimilation of nutrients and minerals in children.
Ingredients & their mode of action in Dizester Tonic
Dizester Herbal tonic contains Kala Jeera (Carum carvi), Sanay (Cassia angustifolia), Amaltas (Cassia fistula), Jeera (Cuminum cyminum), Hing (Ferula asafoetida), Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare), Pudina (Mentha piperita), Moringa (Moringa oleifera), Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans), Harad (Terminalia chebula), Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi) and Sonth (Zingiber officinale)
Proven mode of action of the individual ingredients
- Kala Jeera (Carum carvi): It is antispasmodic and carminative thus soothes digestive tract acting directly on intestinal muscles. Relieves colic, bloating and flatulence. It improves appetite, acts as tonic. The benefits on intestinal spasm and flatulence have been proven by research. Kaala Jeera helps in secreting compounds such as carbohydrates, glucose and fat breaking enzymes that improve your metabolism.
- Sanay (Cassia angustifolia): From long time it is being used for constipation as a laxative. It is being used for child suffering from flatulence. It is also reported to be useful in hepatomegaly and splenomegaly with tenderness.
- Amaltas (Cassia fistula): It is indicated in intestinal ulceration, liver diseases and as laxative. It is indicated for the constipation associated with bilious complaints. Flatulence, belching, loss of appetite, fullness of abdomen are covered by this remedy.
- Jeera (Cuminum cyminum): In the recent study it is found that Cuminum cyminum has property to increase the release of bile from the liver. A study reported that it improves the irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It increase the activity of digestive enzymes, potentially speeding up digestion.
- Hing (Ferula asafoetida): The flatulence and spasmodic contraction of stomach and oesophagus with reverse peristalsis are covered by this ingredient. Great difficulty in bringing up bloating. Flatulence and regurgitation of liquid. Forcible eructation of gas. Pulsation in pit of stomach. Violent colic; cutting and burning in stomach and region of diaphragm. Gurgling and rolling of gas, which escapes afterwards with loud and difficult eructation. Obstinate constipation. Diarrhoea, sometimes extremely offensive. Hing increases the activity of digestive enzymes in the stomach, has carminative (relieves gas) and antispasmodic effect.
- Saunf (Foeniculum vulgare): Foeniculum vulgare is widely used as carminative, digestive, lactogogue, in treating respiratory and gastrointestinal disorders. It covers bloating, indigestion and gastric problems. In children, it is useful in abdominal colic and flatulence. Studies reveal that it relieves bloating and acts as antispasmodic, stimulates appetite, works as diuretic and anti-inflammatory. In a recent study it has shown protective effect against ethanol-induced gastric mucosal lesion. Saunf help the muscles of the digestive system relax, preventing constipation. The fiber in saunf adds bulk and helps in easy bowel movements too
- Pudina (Mentha piperita): It is indicated in flatulent colic, deranged digestion, infantile colic, bilious colic with great accumulation of gas.
- Moringa (Moringa oleifera): It is used as potential antioxidant, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antidiabetic and antimicrobial agent. In a study it is found that Moringa decreased acidity in gastric ulcers by a percentage of 86.15% and 85.13%. Presence of polyphenols in moringa reduces the liver fibrosis and reverses the oxidation. Moringa has antibiotic and antimicrobial properties which make them an ideal remedy against digestive disorders
- Jaiphal (Myristica fragrans): It is useful in flatulent dyspepsia, nervous irritation of the intestinal tract, diarrhoea when the stools are soft and like chopped eggs, loss of appetite.
- Harad (Terminalia chebula): It is used as laxative from long time in Ayurveda to improve bowel movement. It is also used in dysentery and diarrhoea. Presence of tannin in Terminalia chebula protects gut from infection and irritation and tends to reduce intestinal secretion. It is also helpful to reduce heartburn and indigestion.
- Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi): It helps to fight against harmful bacteria like Escherichia coli and Salmonella. It is well known home remedy for the indigestion, flatulence, stomach pain, etc. Study established its efficacy in peptic ulcers. It improves the delayed stomach emptying. Its anti-inflammatory effects may help in IBS or inflammatory bowel disease.
- Sonth (Zingiber officinale): It covers weak digestive system. Indicated in heaviness of abdomen. Useful in acidity. Heaviness in stomach on awakening with gas and rumbling. Pain in stomach area due to gastritis or gastric ulcer especially worse eating. Used in colic, diarrhoea with extremely loose bowels, with much flatulence, cutting pain, hot, sore, painful anus especially during pregnancy. Chronic intestinal catarrh. Anus red and inflamed. Haemorrhoids hot, painful, sore.
Dosage: For adults 1/2 teaspoon every 1-3 hours, subsequently 1-2 teaspoon 2-3 times daily, Children should be given half of the adult dose or as suggested by the physician.
Schwabe Dizester product reviews: Dr Rukmani Choudhary opines that this homeopathy digestive tonic is good for Indigestion, Gas and acidity. Watch her You Tube titled " Best tonic for digestion?Dizeter Tonic ?डायजेस्टिव टॉनिक-?Health Tonic By -डॉक्टर रुक्मणी चौधरी" to know more
Schwabe Dizester Size: 100ml, 200ml, 500ml
Schwabe Dizester Price: Rs.105, 175, 350 respectively. Get 12% off for best price
Side effects: No side effect of Dizester Herbal are known.
Contra-indications: No contra-indications for the use of Dizester Herbal are known.
Interactions: No interactions between Dizester Herbal and other products are known.
Other Homeopathy syrups similar to Dizester
- Dr advise Homeopathy Appetizer Combos
- Wheezal Digestilex Digestive Tonic for Indigestion, Constipation
- Wheezal Gastrolex Elixir Syrup for Dyspepsia, Heartburn, Indigestion
- Medisynth Jondila Sugar Free Syrup, indigestion, acidity, appetite loss
- Allen Gastropep Sugar Free Syrup for Hyperacidity, Eructation, Heart burn
- Bhargava Appetiser Syrup, Homeopathy Appetite Enhancer
Hapdco Digestomin Syrup, Digestive and Appetizer