Wheezal Digestilex Digestive Tonic for Indigestion, Constipation
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Digistilex (Homeopathic Appetizer) range of Indications
Indigestion, Sour eructation, Flatulence, Acidity, Nausea, Constipation, Stomach disorders & burning in chest & stomach.
Why have I lost my appetite and feel full?
Lack of exercise, feeling lonely or socially isolated or an inability to prepare proper tasty meals can also cause a reduced appetite. You might have this feeling, known as early satiety, along with nausea, vomiting, bloating or weight loss due to gastro intestinal disorders like gastritis (inflammation of stomach) and bloating/gas due to skipped or irregular meals. Homeopathy can correct some of these imbalances, check for complete list of loss of appetite treatment syrups here
Digestilex indicated symptoms: Upper abdominal discomfort, described as burning sensation, bloating or gassiness, nausea or feeling full too quickly after starting to eat.
Digestilex Composition: Carbo Vegetabilis 3x, China Officinalis Q, Colocynthis Q, Hydrastis Canadensis Q, Lycopodium Clavatum Q, Mentha Piperita Q, Natrum Carbonicum 3x, Nux Vomica Q, Ocimum Canum Q, Zingiber Officinalis Q
Action of ingredients in Digestilex
- Carbo vegetabilis - Eructations after eating and drinking. Digestion slow. The simplest food distresses. Epigastric region very sensitive. Carbo vegalso helps in secreting compounds such as carbohydrates, glucose and fat breaking enzymes that improve your metabolism
- China Off also called Cinchona officinalis : Loss of appetite, Loathing and violent hunger, Hunger and yet want of appetite.
- Colocynthis has antibiotic and antimicrobial properties which make them an ideal remedy against digestive disorders
- Lycopodium Clav: Great weakness of digestio. Eating ever so little creates fullness. Excessive hunger.
- Mentha Piperita: Bloated, disturbing sleep. Infantile colic. Bilious colic with great accumulation of gas.
- Nux Vomica: Nausea and vomiting, with much retching, sour, bitter eructations
- Ocinum Can: Gurgling and heaviness in the abdomen; not relieved in spite of frequent passage of stool.
Children : 5 ml. 2-3 times a day.
Adults : 10 ml. 2-3 times a day or as prescribed by the Physician.
Size : 120ml