Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Allen Menstrol Tonic
Allen Menstrol Leucorrhoea Tonic is indicated for all Menstrual Disorders, Leucorrhoea, Mental Colic, Pruritus Vulvae and Habitual Abortion.
Common Menstrual disorders include: Dysmenorrhea refers to painful cramps during menstruation. Premenstrual syndrome refers to physical and psychological symptoms occurring prior to menstruation. Menorrhagia is heavy bleeding, including prolonged menstrual periods or excessive bleeding during a normal-length period.
'Pruritus vulvae' simply means itching of the vulva. The vulva consists of the external female sex organs, including the labia, clitoris, Bartholin's glands and the area of skin just outside the vagina. Most women experience a slight vulval itch now and again. The most common cause of vulvar pruritus is vulvovaginal candidiasis followed by vulvar eczema and chronic dermatoses, such as lichen sclerosus.
Allen Menstrol Composition
Aletris farinosa Q 0.050 ml.
Caulophyllum thalictroides Q 0.050 ml.
Fraxinus americana Q 0.050 ml.
Hydrastis canadensis Q 0.050 ml.
Pulsatilla nigricans Q 0.050 ml.
Viburnum opulus Q 0.050 ml.
Aurum muriaticum natronatum 3x 0.050 gm.
Sepia Q 0.050 ml.
Calcarea ova testa 3x 0.050 gm.
Thuja occidentalis Q 0.050 ml.
Helonias dioica Q 0.050 ml.
Alumina 3x 0.050 gm.
Alcohol 9.20 % v/v
In Syrup and Sweetener Base
Mode of Action of individual ingredients in Allen Menstrol
- Abroma augusta: Leucorrhoea in diabetic ladies. Thick whitish discharge. Dysmenorrhoea.
- Aletris farinosa: Anaemic, debilitated females who suffer from prolapses, Leucorrhoea, rectal distress.
- Caulophyllum thalictroides: Late menses. Dysmenorrhoea. Vaginal spasms.
- Fraxinus americana: Enlargement of the uterus. Fibrous growths. Uterine tumours with bearing down sensation.
- Hydrastis canadensis: Leucorrhoea after menses.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Leucorrhoea milky thick like cream, acrid, with pain in back and exhaustion.
- Viburnum opulus: Heaviness of both sacral and pubic regions, with pains going on from the sacrum around the loins across to the pubic bones and down the thighs.
- Aurum muriaticum natronatum: Uterine tumours. Ossified uterus. Corrosive leucorrhoea with pustules on genitals.
- Sepia: Irregular menses of nearly every form, with pains going to the back. Dryness of vagina after menses.
- Calcarea ova tosta: Leucorrhoea and backache.
- Thuja occidentalis: Polyps on vagina and wart-like excrescences. Severe left ovarian pains.
- Helonias dioica: Debilitated women who are worn out, after abortion, miscarriages, haemorrhages with prolapse of uterus.
- Alumina: Menses scanty. After menses – great exhaustion, physically and mentally.
One or two teaspoonful after food thrice a day or as directed by the Physician.
Presentation: 100ml, 200ml
Related Homeopathic medicines
Dr advise Leucorrhoea, Leukorrhea combo Homeopathy Kit
Baksons Fem Aid Tonic for Leucorrhoea, dsymenorrhoea.
Wheezal Leucorine Syrup for Leucorrhoea, White Vaginal discharge
Adel 15 Fluofin German drops for Leucorrhoea (Vaginal discharge)
Doliosis D39 Leucril drops for Leucorrhoea