Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Cinnamomum camphora is a species of evergreen tree that is commonly known under the names camphor tree, camphor wood. Camphor has been used for many centuries as an antiseptic, an aphrodisiac, a culinary spice, and a component of incense and for cold remedy and other medicinal purposes.
Camphor ( Kapur in India ) is obtained from the leaves of the Camphor tree. An oil is extracted from the leaves of the Camphor tree. The oil is distilled to form small crystal, called Camphor.
Camphor is of medicinal importance and used in Ayurveda for balancing the Kapha dosha.It is a good herbal remedy for Respiratory Ailments. It cures Cough, Cold, Bronchitis and Asthma. Apply some Camphor oil directly to the chest and find relief from Cold symptoms. It provides relief from Chest Congestion.
lt enhances the production of digestive enzymes and juices needed for healthy digestion. It relieves the body from Gastric troubles and Flatulence.
Camphor improves the appearance of the Skin. It counter Acne and diminishes the Scars. It soothes the Skin in conditions like Skin Irritation and Itchy Skin.
It strengthens the Hair roots and keeps the Hair soft and shiny. It combats the problems like dandruff and Head Lice.
The aphrodisiac property improves the sexual desire. The external application of Camphor is cures the problem of Erectile Dysfunction.
lt eases the condition of painful nerves called Neuralgia.
The Anti-inflammatory property of Camphor reduces the Inflammation. It is used for healing the Wounds. It reduces the Swelling and Pain associated with Inflammation.
Camphor Oil improves the Blood circulation throughout the body. It is applied externally to curb Arthritic Rheumatic pain.
It is a cure for fungal infections. Mix some Camphor in water and apply on the affected area.
Put some Camphor balls in between the mattress and inside the warm clothes. It prevents the attack of Bed Bugs.
Caution: Consult a Doctor before consuming it.
Keywords: Respiratory Ailments, Cough, Cold, Bronchitis, Asthma, Gas, Chest Congestion, Bed Bugs, Pimples, Acne, Scars, Itching, Irritation, Redness, HeadLice, External Dysfunction, Neuralgia, Inflammation, Swelling, Pain, Arthritis, Gout, Rheumatism.
Side Effects, Risk Factors of, and Cautions for Camphora
Avoid use during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding.
Do not use on patients with Asthma.
An overdose may cause convulsions and or vomiting.
- Dizziness with tendency to lose consciousness
- Blockage of nose with sneezing
- Discomfort in the region of the heart with suffocation and difficult breathing
- Severe muscular pains in between the shoulders
Active ingredients: Camphora Dilution in various potencies
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.