Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Aesculus hippocastanum Homeopathy Medicated Pills
This medicine is prepared from the kernel of a plant named as Aesculus Hippocastanum commonly known as horse chestnut
Aesculus hippocastanum has been used to treat a variety of conditions such as hemorrhoids, varicose veins, diarrhea, and enlarged prostate.
- swelling in the legs, varicose veins,
- itching, and water retention
- sacroiliitis (inflammation of the sacroiliac joint)
- back pain in the lower region due to constipation and piles.
- piles pain is burning, stinging, cutting type
- Menstrual pain
Active ingredients:Aesculus hippocastanum
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules made from pharma grade sugar, sulphur free
- Medicated from authentic Dilutions by hand succussion
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician