Wheezal Memorine Drops, Memory Booster,
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Wheezal Memorine Drops is indicated for improving Memory, aids in building cognitive capacity
Benefits of Wheezal Memorine Drops
- Assists Neurons & Neurotransmitters to improve Memory and Concentration.
- Combat Forgetfulness.
- Address weak retention capacity in children.
Wheezal Memorine Drops Contains
- Anacardium Ori 3x,
- Baryta Carb 3x,
- Lycopodium 3x,
- Kali Phos 3x,
- Lac Caninum 3x,
- Argentum Nit 3x
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Wheezal Memorine Drops
Anacardium Orientale 3x: Loss or weak memory after small pox and chicken pox. The patient is depressed and irritable.
Baryta Carb 3x: Loss of memory, mental weakness. Irresolute. Low confidence in himself.
Lycopodium 3x: Weakness of memory. Suitable for old people.
Kali phos 3x: Mental breakdown after enormous mental exertion with nervousness and over-sensitivity.
Lac can 3x: Very forgetful; in writing, makes mistakes. Despondent;
Argenticum Nit 3x: Fearful and nervous, Memory weak. Errors of perception.
Dosage of Wheezal Memorine Drops: 15 - 20 drops diluted in half teaspoonful of water 3 - 5 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.
|Symptoms||Weak Memory, Poor cognitive abilities|
|Manufacturer||Wheezal Homoeo Pharma|
|Dosage||15 - 20 drops diluted in half teaspoonful of water 3 - 5 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.|
- Read the product label on carton carefully before consuming or use
- Follow dosage guidelines, do not take more than the recommended dose
- Keep medicine out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool and dry place. Product should be protected from direct light
- Avoid any strong smell in the mouth such as coffee, onion, asafotedia (hing), mint, camphor, garlic etc while taking the medicine
- It is recommended to keep an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicines including allopathic medicine