Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Ceanothus Americanus Mother Tincture Q
Also known as Redroot, Ceanothus, it is a most effective splenic medicine, considered best for blood impurity. Contains legnins, resins, alkaloids. The root, bark and leaves of redroot plant native to north america are used
This is a top spleen remedy in homeopathy (also known as spleen medicine) is very effective for enlarged spleen (splenomegaly) with pain and tenderness in affected area. The patient may feel difficulty in taking breath. Pain deep in the spleen. Patient is chilly, Jaundice, Increase in WBC in spleen
Other indications; dengue, sickle cell anemia, liver diseases
Tips: Redroot bark boiled in water can ba gargled twice a day for Tonsillitis. Tea made from the whole plant of redroot is used for skin ailments
It is an active haemostatic (stops bleeding) by inhibiting fibrinolysis or promoting coagulation. It has good effects on the spleen and is well known as a splenic stimulant. Besides that ceanothus has been found to be a useful in gastric and hepatic complaints
Clinical indications and health benefits attributed to Ceanothus Americanus in homeopathy may include:
- Spleen and Liver Disorders: Ceanothus Americanus is often used in homeopathy for conditions affecting the spleen and liver, such as splenomegaly (enlarged spleen) and liver congestion.
- Malaria and Fever: It is believed to be useful in managing intermittent fevers, especially associated with malarial conditions.
- Abdominal Distension and Pain: Ceanothus Americanus is used for relieving abdominal bloating and pain, particularly when there is an involvement of the spleen.
- Hepatitis and Jaundice: It may be recommended for some cases of hepatitis and jaundice.
- Anemia: In some instances, it is used as a supportive remedy for anemic conditions.
- Digestive Disorders: It is suggested for digestive complaints, including indigestion and dyspepsia.
- Pain in Left Shoulder and Arm: Ceanothus Americanus may be considered for pain that radiates from the spleen to the left shoulder and arm.
As with any homeopathic remedy, the selection and dosage of Ceanothus Americanus should be based on individual symptoms and the guidance of a qualified homeopathic practitioner. Homeopathy is a holistic system of medicine, and the entire symptom picture, emotional state, and individual constitution of the person are taken into account when prescribing a remedy.
- Provides relief from pain in the abdomen
- Useful in treating Diarrhea with pain in abdomen and rectum
- Treats anemic patients with liver and spleen problems
- Reduces constant urge to urinate
- Helps in reducing increased blood pressure.
What doctors recommend Ceanothus Americanus in homeopathy?
Dr KS Gopi recommends Ceanothus Americanus
Ceanothus Q is effective for Pancreas cancer with liver problems. Full feeling in the region of liver, immediately after dinner. Dull pain in pancreas and liver. Wanted to drink water, but it made him sick.Loss of appetite.
Ceanothus Q is a specific for enlargement of spleen in anemia
Ceanothus Q is prescribed when anemia is due to dysfunction of liver and spleen. There is violent dyspnoea is present. Bronchitis with profound secretion occurs.
Dr Deepak Jagtap recommends Ceanothus Americanus
Hypertension , High blood pressure, High bp, Malaria, Spleen enlargement, Spleenitis , Anaemia, Liver disease, Liver enlargement due to Malaria, Anti-hypertensive Homoeopathy medicine
Ceanothus Americanus therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
This remedy seems to possess a specific relation to the spleen. Ague cake of malaria. A left-sided remedy generally. Anaemic patients where liver and spleen are at fault. Chronic bronchitis with profuse secretion. Marked blood pressure, reducing powers. Active hemastatic, materially reducing the clotting of blood.
Abdomen.--Enormous enlargement of the spleen. Splenitis; pain all up the left side. Deep-seated pain in left hypochondrium, hypertrophy of spleen. Leucaemia. Violent dyspnoea. Menses profuse, and yellow weakening leucorrhoea. Unable to lie on left side. Pain in liver and back.
Dose-First attenuation. Locally as hair tonic.
Key Ingredients: Ceanothus Americanus Alcohol
Please note that the dosage of single homeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period.
Ceanothus Americanus Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.