Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bakson Menso Aid for Menstrual complaints & abdominal cramps
Bakson Menso Aid Syrup is indicated for complaints of menstrual cycles, abdominal cramps, and backache, mild vaginal infection.
Bakson Menso Aid Syrup is a carefully developed formulation with effective ingredients to alleviate the symptoms of female generative organs.
Tip: Check Dr Pranjali's choice of homeopathy medicines for menstrual cramps
Other top homeopathy medicines for menstrual complaints
A woman's reproductive health is subjected to phasic changes in most years of her life. It thus becomes important to take utmost care of any upheavals in this periodical chain of events. Women may develop various complaints which often present in the form of Painful menstruation.
Unusually heavy or light bleeding delayed menarche or missed periods. Discharge of abnormal fluid from the vagina that commonly indicates genital tract infection. Lower backache, fatigue, and weakness due to heavy blood loss and nutritional deficiency.
Effectively helps in irregular menses where blood is dark and clotted. Absence of menses or & painful menstruation.
Bakson Menso Aid Syrup Ingredients
Abroma augusta Q, abroma radix Q, aletris fairnosa Q, alfalfa Q, terminalia arjuna Q, berberis vulgaris Q, cinchona off Q, crataegus oxy Q, janosia ashoka Q, pulsatilla n. Q, viburnum op. Q, kalium brom 1x, caulophyllum. Q
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Menso Aid
- Abroma radix: Indicated for painful and irregular menses, heavy white discharge (Leucorrhoea)
- Aletris farinose: Indicated for pain in the uterine region, menses too soon, and profuse with labor-like pain. Alfalfa: It relieves weakness of the whole body.
- Terminalia arjuna: It relieves weakness and nervousness. Berberis vulgaris, Caulophyllumt, Cinchona off. Crataegus oxy
- Janosia ashoka: indicated for delayed or irregular menses. Menstrual discharge is scanty, pale, watery, foul-smelling, and blackish.
- Pulsatilla: indication for suppressed menses & Diarrhoea during or after menses. Leucorrhoea is creamy, acrid, and burning.
- Viburnum: menses is too late, scanty, lasting a few hours. Leucorrhoea is excoriating with itching of genitals.
- Kali Brom: Relives ovarian neuralgia which is attended with& great nervous uneasiness.
|Dosage||1-2 teaspoons with water twice daily or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Contraindication||Bakson Menso Aid Syrup should not be taken during pregnancy or if it is suspected.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd|
|Form||Liquid, 115ml, 200ml and 450ml|
Allen Menstrol Tonic
Medisynth Utronic Syrup for menstrual irregularities, uterine complaints
Hapdco Mensol Syrup, regulates menstrual troubles
Dr Raj Femol Uterine Syrup for Leucorrhoea, Irregular menstruation