Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Dr.Reckeweg Homeopathic Speciality R 4 drops is indicated for loose motion (diarrhoea), abdominal cramping due to diarrhea. It stops diarrhea quickly as it naturally slows the movement of food through your intestines, which lets your body absorb more liquid and has binding effect in the digestive tract to make stools bulkier. It stops the inflammation and irritation of the intestine. This combined effect has a favourable influence on loose motions.
In all age groups diarrhoea is the most common suffered illness. It refers to increase in frequency of the bowel movements and the stools are loose and watery. Diarrhoea can cause severe illness as there is loss of water and electrolytes from body. Complications of diarrhoea can cause dehydration, irritation of anus and electrolyte abnormalities. Symptoms include loose or thin stools, nausea, vomiting, cramps, mucus and blood in stools, bloating in belly, fever, weight loss etc. Dr.Reckeweg R 4 drops is recommended medicine for loose motion (diarrhoea). The common cause of Diarrhoea include alcohol intake, diabetes, intestinal diseases, unhealthy diet, food allergies, medications, bacterial infections, hyperthyroidism etc.
About Homeopathy R4 drops
Dr.Reckeweg R4 drops has a proprietory blend of homeopathic ingredients like acid phosphoric,baptisia tinct etc in specialty drops form as medicine for loose motion. It addresses the issues of inflammation of gastrointestinal and lining of colon. It is also indicated for diarrhoea, intestinal influenza (contagious viral infection causing fever, severe aches), intestinal catarrh (excessive discharge or build-up of mucus), typhoid fever and dysentery.
How the ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R4 drops work?
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 4 drop is medicine for loose motion (diarrhoea) that is derived from the following ingredients
- Acid phosphoric -treats sleepiness, typhoid fever, chronic and acute diarrhoea.
- Baptisia -treats diarrhoea with mucus, fever, dull headache, swollen body and brown coated tongue.
- Chamomilla -treats colics (severe pain in the abdomen caused by wind or obstruction in the intestines) and greenish or aqueous stools after chills.
- Chinin. arsen. -treats bactericidal diarrhoea accompanied by fever, asthenia (physical weakness) and general exhaustion.
- Colocynthis -is homeopathic medicine for loose motion (diarrhoea) that treats dysenteric stools with intestinal spasms (sudden involuntary muscular contraction or convulsive movement)
- Ferrum phosphoricum - treats watery diarrhoea accompanied by flatulence (accumulation of gas in the alimentary canal), inflammation and fever.
- Mercur. subl. corr. -treats blood tinged stools, tenacious (tight) tenesmus (recurrent inclination to evacuate the bowels)
- Oleander -treats stools disorders, colicky intestinal cramps and undigested stools.
- Rhus toxicodendron -treats watery diarrhoea, restlessness, mucohaemorrhagic (characterized by hemorrhage and mucus) and drowsiness.
- Veratrum alb. -treats vomiting, diarrhoea accompanied by shivering and collapse. For Diarrhoea in summer
R4 Price: Rs270
R4 Side effects: Nil, no adverse effect reported
R4 reviews: Dr Kirti Vikram recommends R4 drops for loose motion, summer diarrhoea, dysentery. Doses advised: acute diarrhoea 10 to 15 drops with one fourth cup of water every half hour, when patient is improving then reduce dose 10 to 15 drops with one fourth cup of water 5 to 6 times a day. After 2 days 10 to 15 drops with one fourth cup of water 3 times a day. In chronic diarrhoea IBS 10 to 15 drops with one fourth cup of water 3 times a day
R4 drops : General Indications
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R 4 drops - medicine for loose motion should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
R4 Contra Indication:
- The medication should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications likeDr.Reckeweg R4 drops should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree C (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, R 4 drops medications (medicine for loose motion) should be used up quickly
|In acute fever, every 1/4 to 1 hour, take 20 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 4 drops undiluted. When improving, generally after 1to2 days, reduce the dose to 10 to 15 drops every 1 to 2 hours. It is advisable to continue the treatment for about a week at the rate of 10 to 15 drops, 3 times a day, before meals, until complete recovery.in ordinary diarrhoea, without fever, according to graveness 10 to 15 drops every 1 to 3 hours. in typhoid fever, without intestinal disturbances, 10 to 15 drops every 1to2 hours. in chronic diarrhoea, 3 times a day 10 to 15 drops before meals.
|Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH