Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Acidum Benzoicum Homeopathy Pills
Acidum Benzoicum (Benzoic Acid) its main charactertics pertains to the odor and color of the urine. It has a marked action on metabolism. It produces and cures symptoms of a uric acid diathesis, with urine highly colored and very offensive, and gouty symptoms. Renal insufficiency. Child wants to be nursed in the arms, will not be laid down. Pains suddenly change their locality. Anti-sycotic. Gouty and asthmatic.
- osteoarthritis of finger joints with cracking sounds
- bunion of great toe,
- swelling due to Gout
- ganglion of wrist joint,
- kidney stones
- prolapsed uterus,
- ganglion cyst
- enuresis in children and old men
- excess of uric acid in urine
- high Uric Acid pain and swelling
- Active ingredients: Acidum Benzoicum
- Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules made from pharma grade sugar, easy dispersability of medicament
- Medicated from authentic Dilutions using traditional hand succussion
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor free, neutral, strong and damage-resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.