Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Similia Homeopathy Gaultheria Procumbens Oil
Similia Gaultheria Oil is very useful in easing bodily pains and aches, both muscular and joint-related. It is indicated in inflammatory rheumatism, sciatica, and other neuralgias.
Botanical Name: Gaultheria Procumbens Linn.
Tincture of fresh leaves, Oil obtained from leaves.
Common Names: English: Wintergreen
Check other Gaultheria products in Homeopathy (available in mother tincture, dilutions, ointments etc)
Homoeopathic Uses of Gaultheria as per Dr K S Gopi
- Inflammatory arthritis, rheumatism,pleurodynia , sciatica and other neuralgias. Cystic and other prostatic irritation.
- Pleurodynia: PLeurodynia with pain in anterior mediastinum.
- Gastritis Acute gastritis. Severe pain in epigastrium. Prolonged vomiting. Gastralgia from nervous depression.
- Potency: Mother tincture and lower potencies. Oil of Gaultheria is also used for external application.
Indications of Similia Gaultheria Oil
- Inflammatory rheumatism
- Relieving pain from sprain, and strains
- Facial neuralgia, gastric, ovarian, uterine, and menstrual neuralgia.
- Irritation of the bladder and prostate gland; undue sexual excitement, and early stage of renal inflammation.
- Gaultheria relieves the drowsiness, cerebral congestion with throbbing of the carotids.
- It is indicated for facial neuralgia, dry, persistent bronchial cough, and the specific medicine in cough
Direction For Use:
Apply on the affected area or as directed by the physician