German Nux Vomica Dilution 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Nux Vomica German Homeopathy Dilution
Nux Vomica is a plant commonly known by name Poison Nut of the family Loganiaceae. The seeds of the plant are used to extract the medicine.
Nux Vomica dilution is a pure extract prepared from the Homoeopathic Mt of Nux Vomica which is obtained from the plant Poison Nut and is especially helpful in cases of over dosing of medicines and in life style disorders. It is suitable to persons with a sedentary lifestyle and with a lot of mental stress and work related pressure.
Nux Vomica Profile: Nux Vomica is suited to thin, active, energetic, ardent, careful, impatient, zealous persons with dark hair and disposed to get offended and irritable often and are spiteful and malicious. They are impatient, nervous, disposed to be quarrelsome and getting angry easily.
What do doctors recommend Nux Vomica for?
Dr. Vikas Sharma recommends Nux Vomica for
- Rectal complaints it is indicated to treat constipation, diarrhea, piles, dysentery, and prolapse of rectum. The key indication for using Nux Vomica in constipation is frequent ineffectual urging
- Digestive Issues: Nux Vomica is an excellent digestive remedy for treating indigestion and acidity. The major symptoms for using it include – heartburn, sour bitter belching, water brash, nausea and vomiting
- Nux Vomica is an excellent medicine for insomnia (sleeplessness), mainly where maintaining sleep is the major trouble for the person. There is a rush of thoughts in mind causing insomnia
- Nux Vomica is frequently used for anger management. The person needing Nux Vomica gets offended very easily and explode with anger. They also have a spiteful and malicious disposition
- Orchitis & sexual complaints
- Nux Vomica is prominently indicated for an enlarged liver, fatty liver, jaundice, and hepatitis.
- Migraine from gastric troubles attended with nausea and acid vomiting indicates its use.
- Nux Vomica is given for coryza. There is stuffy nose or discharge of acrid nature from the nose.
Dr. KS Gopi recommends Nux Vomica for; piles with constipation. Blind piles with pressing/sticking/burning/shooting pains
He recommends Nux vomica 200 for persons who are highly irritable, nervous and excitable. Violent temper (anger control issues). They cannot bear contradiction.
Dr Surekha Tiwari says "Nux Vomica itself can affect the mucous membranes, can affect constipation and can be a very good tool for nasal blockage"
Dr Mukesh Batra recoomends Nux Vomica 30C for Jaundice during pregnancy, normally in the Second Trimester (13 -28 Weeks). To be taken only under medical supervision only he adds
Other indications of Nux Vomica:
It is very helpful in cases of vertigo, sunstroke, photophobia, coryza, flatulence, pyrosis, strangulated hernia and diarrhea that alternate with constipation. It is suitable for persons who indulge in a lot of mental overwork and stimulants such as coffee, tea, tobacco, etc. There is a great degree of nervous irritability which causes headaches and frequent infections due to a lowered immune system. It is a very valuable remedy in cases of backache, sinusitis, uterine prolapse and hydrocele. It helps in cases of fever with extreme chills despite the body burning from heat.
Nux Vomica Homeopathy therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
Is the greatest of polychrests, because the bulk of its symptoms correspond in similarity with those of the commonest and most frequent of diseases. It is frequently the first remedy, indicated after much dosing, establishing a sort of equilibrium of forces and counteracting chronic effects.
Dose-First to thirtieth potency and higher. Nut is said to act best given in the evening.
Please note that the dosage of single homeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period.
Nux Vomica Homeopathy is diluted in various potencies namely 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M