Ipecacuanha 2 Dram Pills 6C, 30C, 200C, 1M, 10M
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Ipecacuanha Homeopathy Medicated Pills
This medicine is prepared from the dried root of a plant Cephaelis Ipecacuanha.
The chief action of Ipecacuanha (Ipecac-root) remedy is on the pneumo-gastric nerve with spasmodic irritation in chest and stomach, persistent nausea and vomiting especially after indigestible food, raisins, cakes, etc.
What doctors recommend Ipecacuanha for?
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends Ipecacuanha for
This medicine is highly valuable to manage nausea and vomiting from food poisoning, stomach flu, motion sickness etc . Nausea is constant when it is required. Vomiting may be of watery fluids, food eaten, of sour fluid or of jelly like mucus when it is needed. Along with this diarrhea, abdominal colic and distension may be present
For Loose Stool Attended with Nausea, Vomiting - t is mainly indicated when loose stool occurs from eating unripe fruits, sweets or during dentition. The stool is mainly yellow or green coloured.
Dr K S Gopi recommends Ipecacuanha for
Gastric symptoms predominate in chill in fever. Cold hands and feet; one hand cold, other hand hot. Thirstlessness with chills. Nausea and salivation. Breathlessness and dry cough causing nausea and vomiting. Clean tongue, not coated.
Ipecacuanha 30 for Passage of urine while coughing.
Ipecacuanha 30 for Ipecac is indicated for indigestion with constant nausea , not relieved by vomiting. Clean tongue, a leading symptom of Ipecac. The stomach is disordered by rich food, pork, pastry, candy, ice cream etc.
Dr Ritua jain recommends Ipecacuanha for acts on the disturbance of pneumogastric nerve. recommends Ipecac for nausea cough, asthma, for suffocating feeling (dyspnoea)
Dr Aadil chimthanwalla says Ipecac is a very good medicine for these 6 acute conditions; nausea & vomiting, intermittent fever with severe upper back pain, clean tongue with thirstlessness, pneumonia, bleeding that is bright red, dentitional diarrhoea, anti convulsant
- Nausea, vomiting with hypersalivation
- Ipecac is most effective in Colic, Diarrhea, Dysentery
- It is Effective in Anemia, Ascaris (parasite), Asthma
Action of Ipecac : It is an effective Antiprotozoal, Antispasmodic (muscle spasm reliever), Diaphoretic (induces perspiration), Emetic (cause vomit), Expectorant, Stimulant
General Name Ipecacuanha
English Name Ipecacuanha. Ipecac Root
Botanical Name Psychotria Ipecacuanha
Parts Used : Root, Rhizome
Hindi Name Ant Mool Ki Jad, Ipikakvana Ki Jad.
Active ingredients: Ipecacuanha
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.